Just expressing my happiness on a new beginning.

Congrats bro!
one of my good friends was first diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma as a 7th grader. He went through chemo and they rid him of it. he was diagnosed a second time last year during our basketball season, so he missed most of it.
I'm happy for you, as i know how tough of a time he had, and all the stories he told me about what they had to do with him. Once again, congrats.

he said after all the treatments he had, it has decreased his life expectancy. he says since there isn't anything he can do about it, why not live it to the fullest? enjoy your health man!

Even the savages on NT can Appreciate the great news and not troll.

i lost my moms to cancer so its always great to hear survival stories. Good health and congratulations

i lost my moms to cancer so its always great to hear survival stories. Good health and congratulations

ohwell.gif
eek.gif
 Last night at the gym I saw an old high school friend thattold me he has that exact same cancer
frown.gif

He also just finished chemotherapy. Thisis very wild, reading almost his exact same story in this thread …

You guys aretruly an inspiration to me and hopefully other NTer’s out there!

Gotta staypositive and keep your head high!  

Originally Posted by jhova718

Ditto. My mom was a survivor also. You gotta have a strong mind and will to pull through. Once again OP, PROPS!

Originally Posted by jhova718

Ditto. My mom was a survivor also. You gotta have a strong mind and will to pull through. Once again OP, PROPS!

ohwell.gif
eek.gif
 Last night at the gym I saw an old high school friend thattold me he has that exact same cancer
frown.gif

He also just finished chemotherapy. Thisis very wild, reading almost his exact same story in this thread …

You guys aretruly an inspiration to me and hopefully other NTer’s out there!

Gotta staypositive and keep your head high!  

I am happy to hear this. This can be a scary thing for a person. Best wishes and good heath man.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I am happy to hear this. This can be a scary thing for a person. Best wishes and good heath man.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks y'all.

Yes I had Hodgkins Lymphoma as well...I am 23 years old still.

Glad to hear the positive comments, they make me feel good.
smile.gif

Thanks y'all.

Yes I had Hodgkins Lymphoma as well...I am 23 years old still.

Glad to hear the positive comments, they make me feel good.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

congrats dood. learned that my mom might have cancer this month, pretty scary. my mom will go in for surgery for thyroid cancer in a few days. hope all will be fine.

Definitely man, I hope its all clear and nothing. Good luck to you and your family.

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

congrats dood. learned that my mom might have cancer this month, pretty scary. my mom will go in for surgery for thyroid cancer in a few days. hope all will be fine.

Definitely man, I hope its all clear and nothing. Good luck to you and your family.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Congrats bro!
one of my good friends was first diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma as a 7th grader. He went through chemo and they rid him of it. he was diagnosed a second time last year during our basketball season, so he missed most of it.
I'm happy for you, as i know how tough of a time he had, and all the stories he told me about what they had to do with him. Once again, congrats.

he said after all the treatments he had, it has decreased his life expectancy. he says since there isn't anything he can do about it, why not live it to the fullest? enjoy your health man!

Glad he's okay now too. I didn't have too much thank God. There was a lump on my neck I discovered at work, like a golf ball and then went to like 5 doctors and a surgeon before having it removed. The chemo does mess your liver, spleen, kidneys and heart up for a bit cause its like poisoning you to kill all cells good and bad. That's why a new fresh start and a diet that is great will help you live like a normal person. And to jhova718, I'm sorry man. It truely is a *%*%% to deal with, scary as hell. Keep your head up my dude.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Congrats bro!

Glad he's okay now too. I didn't have too much thank God. There was a lump on my neck I discovered at work, like a golf ball and then went to like 5 doctors and a surgeon before having it removed. The chemo does mess your liver, spleen, kidneys and heart up for a bit cause its like poisoning you to kill all cells good and bad. That's why a new fresh start and a diet that is great will help you live like a normal person. And to jhova718, I'm sorry man. It truely is a *%*%% to deal with, scary as hell. Keep your head up my dude.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom