Just got an X-Box 360. Need Game recommendations.

Just got an X-box and need game recommendations.  Between work and marriage, I dont have a lot of time to Xbox.  I like games that are not to involved but that I can pick up and play and work through over time.
Appreciate the help.

Just got an X-box and need game recommendations.  Between work and marriage, I dont have a lot of time to Xbox.  I like games that are not to involved but that I can pick up and play and work through over time.
Appreciate the help.

Originally Posted by SneakerLaw

Appreciate the help.

Call of duty black ops #1 reccomendation.

Then Mortal Kombat  VS DC.  Mortal Kombat 9  and NBA 2k 11  ,  & MLB 11 : the Show  & Marvel VS Capcom 3

Originally Posted by SneakerLaw

Appreciate the help.

Call of duty black ops #1 reccomendation.

Then Mortal Kombat  VS DC.  Mortal Kombat 9  and NBA 2k 11  ,  & MLB 11 : the Show  & Marvel VS Capcom 3

Get Dirt, the first one. I just got it for 20 a couple weeks ago and if you like it the new one comin out in less than a week, old one is still on point

Get Dirt, the first one. I just got it for 20 a couple weeks ago and if you like it the new one comin out in less than a week, old one is still on point

yeuppp 2k11, black ops, halo reach, forza 3, resident evil 5, batman arkham asylum, gt IV,

yeuppp 2k11, black ops, halo reach, forza 3, resident evil 5, batman arkham asylum, gt IV,

Arkham Asylum, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 1 and 2 (2's better but it's better to play 1 first), Gears of War, NBA 2k11, Fallout: New Vegas, Bioshock

Arkham Asylum, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 1 and 2 (2's better but it's better to play 1 first), Gears of War, NBA 2k11, Fallout: New Vegas, Bioshock

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

fifa, 2k11, the latest fight night, la noire, the new gears, forza 3,

pimp.gif

where does your avy come from?

Back
Top Bottom