Just got an X-Box 360. Need Game recommendations.

Maybe you should try gamefly; they are the netflix of video games.  I haven't used them but it seems like a good program.

Maybe you should try gamefly; they are the netflix of video games.  I haven't used them but it seems like a good program.

Black Ops and LA Noire
smile.gif

this game is great to just hop on and play. just be aware that to get good you have to practice...dudes online play this game like their freedom depended on it
30t6p3b.gif

mvc3a.jpg

this game is great to just hop on and play. just be aware that to get good you have to practice...dudes online play this game like their freedom depended on it
30t6p3b.gif

mvc3a.jpg

NBA 2K11
Moertal Kombat
Gears of War 1 & 2
LA Noire
Marvel vs Capcom 3
COD Black Ops
Resident Evil 5
Batman : Arkham Asylum
Red dead redemption

Get the Netflix app too..

NBA 2K11
Moertal Kombat
Gears of War 1 & 2
LA Noire
Marvel vs Capcom 3
COD Black Ops
Resident Evil 5
Batman : Arkham Asylum
Red dead redemption

Get the Netflix app too..

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by SneakerLaw

Just got an X-box and need game recommendations.  Between work and marriage, I dont have a lot of time to Xbox.  I like games that are not to involved but that I can pick up and play and work through over time.
Appreciate the help.

Call of duty black ops #1 reccomendation.

Then Mortal Kombat  VS DC.  Mortal Kombat 9  and NBA 2k 11  ,  & MLB 11 : the Show  & Marvel VS Capcom 3

The Show is ps3 only

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by SneakerLaw

Just got an X-box and need game recommendations.  Between work and marriage, I dont have a lot of time to Xbox.  I like games that are not to involved but that I can pick up and play and work through over time.
Appreciate the help.

Call of duty black ops #1 reccomendation.

Then Mortal Kombat  VS DC.  Mortal Kombat 9  and NBA 2k 11  ,  & MLB 11 : the Show  & Marvel VS Capcom 3

The Show is ps3 only

Back
Top Bottom