JUST GOT CAUGHT CHEATING FOR THE FIRST TIME UPDATE ON PAGE 11

Just fess up man. Tell them how you are strung out on crack. No personal hygiene days before. I suggest stay up for a couple days straight before your meeting. The letter sounds generic they just input the times.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

son....

don't go to that meeting. nothing good can come from it.

burn your house down, and say that you never received a letter/e-mail if they say they sent you one.
naw youre doing it wrong. Let one of your boys hit you with a car. You'll be put into a coma for a couple of weeks.
You show up to that meeting all brain dead so they feel bad for you on some Tupac steez (for the rape charge I believe)

make sure you drool a lot as well.

you guys are probably making this guy feel horrible, its already bad enough that he got caught cheating, now everyone is insulting his intelligence,
ohwell.gif

Depending on the way you got caught make up a good lie & stick to it. That or just be real say your sorry & beg for forgiveness. Hopefully they don't kick you out.

R.I.P.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Wade187

This dude said +!%* that reading #%#! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes just don't give a *@*! anymore, there like "another girl thread' insert typical response +1 for caring 
laugh.gif
Had me in tears for a good thirty seconds. 
laugh.gif

Nothing you can do now OP, just go to the meeting and deal with the consequences.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I ain't eem reading that @%*.

But on a serious note best of luck OP the best thing you can do is be real. No lie will get you out of this.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

No offense, I hope you get what you deserve.
Nothing pisses me off more than someone bragging about their 4.0 when they've cheated in every class to make it there.
Or the ones who drink all the time and just cheat on the tests to pass
30t6p3b.gif

You sound like damn hater, probably one of those kids that when they ask you the answer to one question, you get all smart and snippy bout it. Put your skirt down B , it ain't that serious.

Not at all dude. Just saying it how it is. I don't mind helping out anyone. It's just people have to put in work to achieve something. I don't want anyone leaching off of me. 

Lmao @ the dudes in here who are all mad because he cheated. Acting like he killed somebody or some !$%$ smh.

I'm not a cheater, but I don't go worrying about other people doing it.

Anyways, good luck OP. I'd be scared %%*%#@*% if I was you.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

you guys are probably making this guy feel horrible, its already bad enough that he got caught cheating, now everyone is insulting his intelligence,
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
same thing im saying these fools acting like they never cheated their whole life like they perfect
i

The PHIL 100 class is actually challenging; it's not your typical introductory class. More than half the class failed the first exam.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

No offense, I hope you get what you deserve.
Nothing pisses me off more than someone bragging about their 4.0 when they've cheated in every class to make it there.
Or the ones who drink all the time and just cheat on the tests to pass
30t6p3b.gif

You sound like damn hater, probably one of those kids that when they ask you the answer to one question, you get all smart and snippy bout it. Put your skirt down B , it ain't that serious.

Not at all dude. Just saying it how it is. I don't mind helping out anyone. It's just people have to put in work to achieve something. I don't want anyone leaching off of me. 

laugh.gif
 at leaching off me like u actually know him

OP you'll be aight. They probably wont even put it on your transcript fam. NT always anticipates the worst
eyes.gif

Stay up and good luck .

CSUF > CSUN

Let us know what happens after that meeting. Let this be a lesson on all you potential cheaters out there, or have your cheat game over 9,000 lol. But good luck though OP!

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by odog24

U go to csun????

I was about to ask the same thing since I saw the 818 area code...
wait, YOU go to CSUN???
laugh.gif
Lol no, but I did get accepted there and my girlfriend is a Junior there.So I be in that area pretty often. I'm gonna go to CSU East Bay
pimp.gif

BTW, there's nothing wrong with CSUN, its the only area in Los Angeles county I can tolerate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowprop23

CSUF > CSUN

Let us know what happens after that meeting. Let this be a lesson on all you potential cheaters out there, or have your cheat game over 9,000 lol. But good luck though OP!

CSUF
pimp.gif

Best of luck OP.. The way I see it, I think the worst will be probation for you.

i never got caught cheating, i been cheating in high school and in college. in high school its prob gonna go on ur file and colleges will look at it. in college your gonna speak to the dean and in this economy, the school needs your money so they will give you another chance. your prob gonna have to write a huge +%* paper about why you want to stay in college or some bs. just so u dont get away so damn easily

cheating wise, in college your a fool if you cheat unless it's 100% guaranteed chance you won't get caught.

the risk isn't worth the reward and i rather sacrafice a few of my nights and just stay home and study then risk getting caught and having them throw the hammer at me.

now if i know i can 100% without a doubt get away with cheating i'll do it but that's the only way at this point for me.

Back
Top Bottom