Just got concord from ebay

Fake.  PL cut on the heel is off, shape of the toe box and the "23" on the heel is bad.

How much did you pay if you dont mind?

Yea. There's a sticky I think for identifying fakes. Everything you need is in there. If you'd like will post pics of my pair for reference.

Nevermind, I convince myself they are fake and I'm shipping it back to 23twothree(ebay)

They do look on point, I compared it to my legends and I can't tell the difference except the carbon fiber, concords carbon fiber when u scratch it, it feels rubbery,it does not make that scratchy noise but the legends you kno it's carbon fiber when scratch it, it feels dry and the lining of the fibers, it makes a scratchy noise.

The answer I want to kno is, should the carbon fiber feel the same for the concord,Breds or legends even tho they come in different colors. I'm expecting it should feel the same because it's suppose to be carbon fiber.

Yea. The second set of pictures helped me out. I usually ask for more pics before I assume but something looked off from those three pictures OP originally posted. My apologies for jumping the gun.

I would still wait for @TIMMYBRIXXX

I looked at the second set of pics and compared them up and down and they are right there.

The carbon fiber issue is a fact. I'd say no two carbon fiber plates from the 11's are the same. So you can't really compare that.

I whipped out my pair (which have been worn only a handful of times ) and these look legit to me.  Carbonfiber is on point, yellowing around pods looks correct for a ds pair, 23 on the back is not stretched (like most GM pairs you see), PL looks to be on point.

honestly these look good to me. 23s are on point. PL is good all around. yellowing around pods. dont know what u guys are seeing, saying fake

wait for the master @TIMMYBRIXXX

Yellowing soles is not a way to prove whether they are authentic or not. I've seen fakes with yellowing as well. Like I mentioned, judging solely on the first three pictures they looked suspect and the PL cut does look weird on the second picture from the OP. Spacing on the "23" look good from the second set of pics. Even spacing between the lines.

Back
Top Bottom