Just got concord from ebay

So carbon fiber is not the same feeling when u scratch from concord to the legends?

So carbon fiber is not the same feeling when u scratch from concord to the legends?
Thats a tough question. It should feel similar, but i did notice that the carbon fiber on my legend blues felt a little bit harder/drier than other 11s. Nevertheless, your pair is legit

Yea. The second set of pictures helped me out. I usually ask for more pics before I assume but something looked off from those three pictures OP originally posted. My apologies for jumping the gun.

I would still wait for @TIMMYBRIXXX

I looked at the second set of pics and compared them up and down and they are right there.

The carbon fiber issue is a fact. I'd say no two carbon fiber plates from the 11's are the same. So you can't really compare that.

23 and the ball spacing is not a reliable way to check for a legit pair on this era of 11. seen tons of legit pairs with off ball spacing. i believe these are legit. i had authentic retail pairs the same way

If u guys need more pics, please feel free to ask, I really need an answer, I feel like an ***** now since I called ebay and message seller.this is my 2nd time trying to purchase a pair of concords, the first time I found out they were fakes by the sole not turning yellow and the jump man logo on the box should not have a square around it, so I returned it and since now I kno a little about retro 11's I figure to buy these,

bro everyone that has told you the shoes are legit are reliable reputable people on the legit check forum. these are good legit concord 11s

i kno a fake pair when i see one

Last edited:
Ok, I will take your words for it, I appreciate all you guys for your inputs and feedbacks.thank you

Sorry so late to the party fellas..
1- NEVER try and compare different releases to one another...There will ALWAYS be minor differences between the 2 releases..Such as CF, height, PL height etc.
2- Carbon fiber is a man made material, so If you were to compare 15 sheets from the same manufacturer and same shipment you would have variations. IMHO the "scratch the CF test" is a total waste of time these days..This was a good test back in the day, like the 23 lining up etc... but no more..CF is cheap now even the fakes may use "real" CF. However I doubt it's up to the standard as the RD pairs..
3- The yellowing test..This IS NOT A DEFINITE..For instance the ER Concords will be yellowing by now however they are still fake..The yellowing test should be the 1st thing looked at for a quick assessment but that's not the end of the checklist by any means..Be careful with that.. The fakes will have many other tells like bad 23s, sloppy construction, fat tongues etc..These things need to be used together to make an accurate assessment..
I would say these look ok to me honestly..The only thing I see is the midsoles are rounded off at the back..In this instance I think that's just a manufacturing issue..Nothing else jumps out at me here.. I do feel you may have over paid a bit so you could go ahead with the refund and find a replacement pair for a fairer price if you wanted, but that's your call..

Last edited:
To me it's hard to find ds authentic concord, I was told to go look at flightclub, they either don't have my size or if they did the price would be 550++I been looking for past months on ebay my size 11, they either cost 500++ or 330 but for that cheap u are mostly looking at a fake. I'm was willing to spend 400 since they last came out in 2011 and who knows the next release date(10years).sure I would love to pay less if u kno where I can go get me a legit ds concord size 11

So your saying they are real,legit,authentic but not worth 405$?

thats around the ballpark price. it will be hard to find it cheaper. if so, it wouldnt be much less. maybe the lowest is 375. if you been looking for a legit pair, and it has taken this long, i would keep these. i have a couple pairs of these deadstock, and i wouldnt take less than 400 dollars if i were to sell them

Last edited:
Thanks for all your response, gave me a lot of insight. I really needed it because 400$ is a lot of $ for a pair of fakes or even legit, just needed some 1 to pat me on the shoulder and say "don't worry they legit" as long as they are legit I'm fine to spend 400 for concords

$400 is a bit steep. There are numerous channels where you can get a legit pair in about the $300 range.

Also, you can always expect to pay more when it comes to eBay. Flight club is a consignment shop. Expect to over pay about 30-40% there. Over inflated prices IMO is what fuels this sad time for sneaker collectors. And these resellers will continue to raise the prices because of the people that pay the steep prices for these shoes.

To each their own. If you have the $400 to drop on some shoes then more power to you.

Last edited:
I wish I join niketalk before I made these purchase, unfortunately I already paid and quoted last night that I had made a claim for fakes shoes to ebay then with all the inputs I've decide with you guys they are legit, so I had to cancel refund and apologize to seller.only way I can really get a refund if they are fakes or has any red flags, which they don't I don't see. I'm some what happy, but let me kno if u guys notice any thing funny I still got time for refund

I wish I join niketalk before I made these purchase, unfortunately I already paid and quoted last night that I had made a claim for fakes shoes to ebay then with all the inputs I've decide with you guys they are legit, so I had to cancel refund and apologize to seller.only way I can really get a refund if they are fakes or has any red flags, which they don't I don't see. I'm some what happy, but let me kno if u guys notice any thing funny I still got time for refund

youre good man. and definitely wont get a legit pair for around 300. atleast not a reliable one. these are at a minimum of 350-400. i say 400 is okay. not a deal but not flightclub either

Back
Top Bottom