Just got my Dream Car!! And I would like to share my history of vehicles. Vol. 2jz? No $&@*!!

What up NT.  I finally acquired my dream car and would like to share my history of vehicles.  Its been a long time finding the right supra with price, 6 speed, TT, and color but I finally found one.  Heres pics of my past history of cars.  Let me know what you guys think. 

First Car 03 Bugeye This car I miss the most.  I regret selling it everyday.  

04 sti Which I sold to my brother

05 Evo VIII Great car Handled like a dream.

Wifeys old car.  Sold this for a SUV- 03 Lexus is300 sport cross

Current Ride  97 Toyota Supra (sorry for the crappy pics ill get some good ones later) My dream car since back in the day.  Happy to finally have it.  

Last one with the Sti

What up NT.  I finally acquired my dream car and would like to share my history of vehicles.  Its been a long time finding the right supra with price, 6 speed, TT, and color but I finally found one.  Heres pics of my past history of cars.  Let me know what you guys think. 

First Car 03 Bugeye This car I miss the most.  I regret selling it everyday.  

04 sti Which I sold to my brother

05 Evo VIII Great car Handled like a dream.

Wifeys old car.  Sold this for a SUV- 03 Lexus is300 sport cross

Current Ride  97 Toyota Supra (sorry for the crappy pics ill get some good ones later) My dream car since back in the day.  Happy to finally have it.  

Last one with the Sti

Congrats, but like you said... that first one you posted was smooth. 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
now that is a car you don't see on the road everyday...hell, its been years since i last seen one on the streets. i've seen more RR Phantoms than supras in my lifetime.

30t6p3b.gif
now that is a car you don't see on the road everyday...hell, its been years since i last seen one on the streets. i've seen more RR Phantoms than supras in my lifetime.

Thanks guys for all the compliments. I wont discuss price in case the last owner was NTer but all I can say is I got a smokin deal it was just one of those situations where he really needed to get rid of it and he took a lowball offer, so I lucked out. But I hate the stock rims and even more so that they didnt come with center caps. I see some Volk te37 super lap edition rims on this car very soon.

Thanks guys for all the compliments. I wont discuss price in case the last owner was NTer but all I can say is I got a smokin deal it was just one of those situations where he really needed to get rid of it and he took a lowball offer, so I lucked out. But I hate the stock rims and even more so that they didnt come with center caps. I see some Volk te37 super lap edition rims on this car very soon.

Back
Top Bottom