Just got my Dream Car!! And I would like to share my history of vehicles. Vol. 2jz? No $&@*!!

Originally Posted by Noskey

Yeah. I'm jelly.
This. Congrats fam 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

oh man, that's definitely my dream car too, now all you have to do next is get rid of the stock twins and go single. They don't call these things king of the highway for no reason.

oh man, that's definitely my dream car too, now all you have to do next is get rid of the stock twins and go single. They don't call these things king of the highway for no reason.

Just so you know I hate you 
laugh.gif
. Naw dude congrats on the pickup

I see you're in Cali, lmk if you ever decide to sell.

Just so you know I hate you 
laugh.gif
. Naw dude congrats on the pickup

I see you're in Cali, lmk if you ever decide to sell.

Very nice pick up, wish I could feel the same feeling you're feeling this moment, but instead with a 97 or 98 Kouki.
pimp.gif

Very nice pick up, wish I could feel the same feeling you're feeling this moment, but instead with a 97 or 98 Kouki.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You ready to be followed home by some goons? then robbed at gun point for your car?

Yah like this happens to all supra owners.  And if I have that issue then people with lambos, ferraris, RR, bentleys etc better not even drive their cars too.  My car is worth less than 30k.  I think you watch too much over the top movies bro. 

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You ready to be followed home by some goons? then robbed at gun point for your car?

Yah like this happens to all supra owners.  And if I have that issue then people with lambos, ferraris, RR, bentleys etc better not even drive their cars too.  My car is worth less than 30k.  I think you watch too much over the top movies bro. 

Hey congrats on the car..Gonna be turnin heads out there. and nice ride resume but which did you enjoy more the sti or evo (had to ask lol).

Hey congrats on the car..Gonna be turnin heads out there. and nice ride resume but which did you enjoy more the sti or evo (had to ask lol).

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Evo for sure.  The sti at 1st and 2nd gear was a beast.  Almost out of control power, which was fun.  The evo's power distribution was smoother making it less fun but having that power in 5th gear was nice.  The sti at higher gears would just quit on you which was annoying.  But I had every suspension mod known to man on my bugeye wrx and it still didnt handle as well as my evo with just stock springs. 

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Evo for sure.  The sti at 1st and 2nd gear was a beast.  Almost out of control power, which was fun.  The evo's power distribution was smoother making it less fun but having that power in 5th gear was nice.  The sti at higher gears would just quit on you which was annoying.  But I had every suspension mod known to man on my bugeye wrx and it still didnt handle as well as my evo with just stock springs. 

Back
Top Bottom