Just got my Dream Car!! And I would like to share my history of vehicles. Vol. 2jz? No $&@*!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That baby is NICE. Kinda reminds me of the Porsche 997 Turbo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

porsche_997_gt3_03_m.jpg

Sweet, I wish I could find a low mileage Supra TT, such great cars. Shame Toyota doesn't make them anymore.

Sweet, I wish I could find a low mileage Supra TT, such great cars. Shame Toyota doesn't make them anymore.

Originally Posted by 365k

Very nice pick up, wish I could feel the same feeling you're feeling this moment, but instead with a 97 or 98 Kouki.
pimp.gif

What a coincidence, I have a 95 Zenki that might be leaving my possession early next year, five-speed two owner car...

Spoiler: [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]...with 22X,XXX miles on her.[/color]

Anyway back to the main thread.  Congrats on the Supra man, loving your history of cars too.  Gold Advan RS on the VIII is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 365k

Very nice pick up, wish I could feel the same feeling you're feeling this moment, but instead with a 97 or 98 Kouki.
pimp.gif

What a coincidence, I have a 95 Zenki that might be leaving my possession early next year, five-speed two owner car...

Spoiler: [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]...with 22X,XXX miles on her.[/color]

Anyway back to the main thread.  Congrats on the Supra man, loving your history of cars too.  Gold Advan RS on the VIII is
pimp.gif

congrats on the new car! i'm in a very similar situation. i have an '02 wrx that i got brand new when i was 15 and just a few weeks ago, i placed an order for my dream car!

congrats on the new car! i'm in a very similar situation. i have an '02 wrx that i got brand new when i was 15 and just a few weeks ago, i placed an order for my dream car!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

What model lexus is that?

Its an 03 is300. They made a small amount of them in a wagon format and called in the SportCross.  I liked it.  It was a bit small when we had our daughter so it had to go.  I had more room in my Evo than that lexus.  

Back
Top Bottom