!+! Just got Real... Vol Facebook Video Chat....

Originally Posted by Wilroc

trying to destroy google+ early? 
laugh.gif

you already know...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This is out of control. Facebook already consumes most people's life as is. I remember when I got on facebook in 05' and it was only college kids, only certain colleges were allowed to use it. Those were the days. Now everyone and their mothers (literally) have facebook. I know one thing if my dad ever has a facebook account I am shutting mine down. 

I dont add parents.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This is out of control. Facebook already consumes most people's life as is. I remember when I got on facebook in 05' and it was only college kids, only certain colleges were allowed to use it. Those were the days. Now everyone and their mothers (literally) have facebook. I know one thing if my dad ever has a facebook account I am shutting mine down. 

I dont add parents.

it'll be just as raggedy as regular FB chat.

How about fix that shoe spam
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

personally I'm not a fan of combining #+%!.

FB is for FB. Video chatting is for yahoo(old school
pimp.gif
)/skype

it'll be just as raggedy as regular FB chat.

How about fix that shoe spam
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

personally I'm not a fan of combining #+%!.

FB is for FB. Video chatting is for yahoo(old school
pimp.gif
)/skype

you know this has been ready to launch for a minute, and zuckerburg just been holding off to kill google+/skype.
laugh.gif

edit: just read that skype is providing it. nevermind.

you know this has been ready to launch for a minute, and zuckerburg just been holding off to kill google+/skype.
laugh.gif

edit: just read that skype is providing it. nevermind.

finally, i don't have to see people asking if they have a skype account on facebook anymore.

Back
Top Bottom