Just got some info on Kanye's 1st single today... UPDATE: TOLD YA SO

Ummmm, isn't it well known that 'Ye was really taking it back to the Hip-Hop side of things with this record? I don't see why this wouldn't happen.

The street singles gonna be hot but I KNOW that radio single will be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I DONT THINK KANYE GONNA SHOULD PUT A CLIPSE MEMBER ON THE FIRST SINGLE?! THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK. THE SONG ISN'T GONNA SELL. NO ONE IS GONNA BUY IT IN THE ITUNES MUSIC STORE. I GIVE THIS SONG 6.5/10 ALREADY. (c) NTer.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

KANYE'S GONNA PUT A CLIPSE MEMBER ON THE FIRST SINGLE?! THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK. THE SONG ISN'T GONNA SELL. NO ONE IS GONNA BUY IT IN THE ITUNES MUSIC STORE. I GIVE THIS SONG 6.5/10 ALREADY. (c) NTer.
Sounds like something you would say.

With my opinion obviously pending until the track is released, upon first thought, I don't like the idea. Yeezy's been ghost for nearly two years; I could give a @$%! about Pusha right now.

come on now.. you know 'ye & features.. its probably just gonna be pusha going " egchk! " a bunch of times ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Ryan Leslie would get punched in the ribs if he was my hypeman.

lol dude was horrible

even missed the cue to fill in that pharrell line

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

On some real %#%! Pusha would outshine Kanye on a track
On some real %#%! Kanye already outshined Pusha on a track

::

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Ya'll are tripping. Ye isn't the type to just go and find the biggest name in the industry to try and create a buzz because;

1. He's gonna sell regardless
2. He cares more about quality music than piecing together some BS for marketing purposes.

The first feature he ever had on a single was Syleena Johnson, and that worked out well.
That was a Lauryn Hill sample that Syleena had to sing, so that the track could actually be released. I wouldn't call a true feature ...

And to whoever mentioned that Ross is not on the schedule, I know you work for Def Jam, but Ross has a single from Teflon Don (rumored production by Kanye) dropping on Monday. What's up with that?

LOL @ dudes criticizing this decision or really any musical decision Kanye makes. He hasn't really gone wrong yet - I mean, he even put out a whole album of autotune trippy love songs that was, according to NT, supposed to be hot garbage. Oops.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

LOL @ dudes criticizing this decision or really any musical decision Kanye makes. He hasn't really gone wrong yet - I mean, he even put out a whole album of autotune trippy love songs that was, according to NT, supposed to be hot garbage. Oops.

no one's criticizing anything, it's the likely hood of the placement people are questioning.

He knocked out 808's in what, 2-3 weeks? "Love Lockdown" was released in September of that year, and the album dropped in November. It's definitely possible.

Back
Top Bottom