Just here posting a classic... vol. NT

Dude who said he did a power bomb on ol girl :rofl:

I couldn't eat for 3 days bc of all the pain in my stomach from laughing so hard..

It was me who got got twice for the same pharrell dunks :smh: :lol:

Tayshaun Prince/Lebron James

You lived and are able to laugh about it now. Says a lot.

Also hahahahahaha **** was hella funny

The Post Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Encounters threads :lol:

Oh man, I had to grave dig and search the threads. These gems are from vol. 4. Didn't realize you were the thread creator. NT was pure mayhem back then.

@Airmaxpenny1 - 2nd time actually smashing, her parents came on into it. I was just getting into too. It was a long train ride home from the Bronx. I just sat in the two seater in the corner, curled up in a ball, with the worst case of blue balls I ever had.

When I got home I stripped naked and got on all 4's so my balls would just dangle. They hurt that bad.

@JinKazama - Back in college there was this exchange student that I had been tryin' to smash the whole semester. The week before she leaves I finally get the green light. The way the room was shaped I had to push my bed against the wall long ways. This was an old dorm so the walls were made of cinder block painted beige to look like dry-wall. Anyway, got the babe in the room and chick tells me she likes to smash with all the lights off. So it's pitch black in the room, she insists on starting on top so she jumps on top and starts doing the most amazing %%* ever wit her hips and rubbin her you know what on me even before I get in...to this day I don't know what she was doing wit her hips but my joint was on like he-man status. She then does this crazy move where she lets her hair down and rubs it down my chest, she throws her head back and I hear BAM! I swear it shook the whole room, I thought my roomie was playin wit me by bangin on the door and I say, this ninja gonna make me whup his %$^#. Next thing I hear is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...then I realize this chick just banged her head on the cinder block wall. I'm like you ok...she's like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh and like falls off me onto the bed. So I jump up to turn on the light to check the damage and this babe starts slurring her words like nof, dome turm om the lighf. Right then I was like image this chick got brain damage WTH am I gonna do. So I leave the light off and lay down next to her and she's like, "juf holm mef" so I snuggle up to her and she like moans in agony for like 20 minutes and will not let me get up to get ice or anything. Back then you couldn't have girls in the dorm so I'm thinkin' man not only am I gonna get in trouble for sneaking a girl in they gonna get me on a murder rap... next thing you know this chick is snoring...so image goes to image cause now I know I ain't smashin' and I gotta put up with her snoring all night. It was a classic bite your arm off moment. Fast forward to 4:00am chick gets up so she can sneak back in her dorm, hit the light and I swear babe had softball growin out the side of her forehead. My roomie who had come back in later that night was like image son I didn't know you got down like that...

Long story short got her back to her dorm, babe flew home, never smashed, roomie thought I smacked the chick around and/or raped her...just a bad night all around.

Last edited:

Also, forget the sn, but I'll never forget dude who scammed someone and said I'll send him an ipod though 

Last edited:
That smush parker story is still hilarious. But dude always refused to answer my question. I asked him 2-3x why he didn't just tell judge judy why he was mad at his ex and didn't want to pay rent anymore. But I guess that would've been too much embarrassment on tv for him.

Last edited:

Also, forget the sn, but I'll never forget dude who scammed someone and said I'll send him an ipod though 

I'm the one that made the thread calling him out (Young dro). I remember meth asking me whether or not he should be unbanned or not, I forgave him :nerd:

Time flies..

Member Rihanna gate? And there was like a succession of 2/3 chicks after her..

Back
Top Bottom