Just here posting a classic... vol. NT

That smush parker story is still hilarious. But dude always refused to answer my question. I asked him 2-3x why he didn't just tell judge judy why he was mad at his ex and didn't want to pay rent anymore. But I guess that would've been too much embarrassment on tv for him.
They were on Judge Judy? His ex was baddddd :pimp:

Damn, classics were really better than current. I know you young'ns don't like to hear that, but that's real. Our aura was so ill women that didn't even rock sneakers would hang out here.

There was some thread about how son who made the Wdywt comics was breaking shortypop off on the low behind her bf, a fellow NTers back

Somehow we came across a pic of her and NT went wild
laugh.gif
wasnt this mondaynightraw's girl? damn NT used to be wildin, shattering real life relationships 
laugh.gif

last thread that really had me dying was the ewd drone business thread.

Last edited:
Damn, classics were really better than current. I know you young'ns don't like to hear that, but that's real. Our aura was so ill women that didn't even rock sneakers would hang out here.

:smh: time has been NT': greatest adversary.

For the love of god please don't post that damn finger. :smh: :x

hmm a funny thread from the yuku days....that's hard to recall, at least for me.

pyp thread i think was a pretty lit one...

View media item 2224587

then there was that thread that essentially made ninjahood quit NT for a while...idk if it was THAT long ago tho. but there was some legendary gifs.

^ damn ol boys line up look like the low tide banks of the Mississippi River

On another note, for hair, what about when dude tried to line himself up but messed his line up and someone made the gif of his hair going back like Tetris

Oh and anytime that one dude made a gif LUCAS
Roasted me onetime even

Whats the fingers pic?

And whats the story of the dude hiding behind the green door?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom