Just how much does everyone trust the word of our government? (Add Corona to the list)

Real_eyes_realize_real_lies_Img01.jpg

funny thing was on tuesday my HIST class professor asked us this question and everyone said "no" i do not believe in them
like what an nter said earlier, i do believe that they do everything in their power to keep us safe, but that is all.
c'mon people think for yourselves!

funny thing was on tuesday my HIST class professor asked us this question and everyone said "no" i do not believe in them
like what an nter said earlier, i do believe that they do everything in their power to keep us safe, but that is all.
c'mon people think for yourselves!

I don't trust the government AT ALL.

I think there's tons of shady stuff we don't know about that goes on behind closed doors.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

government consists of the people WE elect... don't blame the wolf, blame the sheep

My good man, by chance have you heard of the electoral college?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

government consists of the people WE elect... don't blame the wolf, blame the sheep

My good man, by chance have you heard of the electoral college?

I don't trust the government AT ALL.

I think there's tons of shady stuff we don't know about that goes on behind closed doors.

I just do not get why some think that the U.S. government is incapable of murdering its own citizens or would do it. Can someone explain why they happen to be immune to it?

I just do not get why some think that the U.S. government is incapable of murdering its own citizens or would do it. Can someone explain why they happen to be immune to it?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

That would require those who think that to think critically. Idk how they do it in canada, but here the name of the game is indoctrination.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

That would require those who think that to think critically. Idk how they do it in canada, but here the name of the game is indoctrination.
tired.gif

Me being in the Military personally do not trust the government, i see what they capable of and what they lie to the public about.

Me being in the Military personally do not trust the government, i see what they capable of and what they lie to the public about.

I was having this discussion the other day. Some people act like the government is squeaky clean. There are things we should know that they will never tell us

I was having this discussion the other day. Some people act like the government is squeaky clean. There are things we should know that they will never tell us

I watched La Haine today.

I trust about ten percent of what they say. This is only because they say we are in trouble but not the real amount of trouble we are in.

I watched La Haine today.

I trust about ten percent of what they say. This is only because they say we are in trouble but not the real amount of trouble we are in.

Tuskegee Experiment. That one always sticks out to me.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -Theodore Roosevelt

"Does the government fear us? Or do we fear the government? When the people fear the government, tyranny has found victory. The federal government is our servant, not our master." - Thomas Jefferson

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor-with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it..." --General Douglas MacArthur

Oh and my favorite...

"As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know." - Donald Rumsfeld February 12, 2002

Questioning your government is of utmost importance...

Tuskegee Experiment. That one always sticks out to me.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -Theodore Roosevelt

"Does the government fear us? Or do we fear the government? When the people fear the government, tyranny has found victory. The federal government is our servant, not our master." - Thomas Jefferson

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor-with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it..." --General Douglas MacArthur

Oh and my favorite...

"As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know." - Donald Rumsfeld February 12, 2002

Questioning your government is of utmost importance...

Do you know that when they seize major drug busts, all the drugs that are confiscated, they sell right back to overseas countries so they can get themselves out of debt from other countries. True Story. Government is crooked, believe me or not but thats what happens.

Back
Top Bottom