Just if yall didn't see, Derrick Rose put in work on the Mavs ...

My goodness.�
sick.gif
� I had worries about him at the beginning of the seasonbut my dude is about to get off in a couple seasons.� 16/5/7 Rookie yr.�
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

He will be able to score, but no way he averages that many assists...
Dude is gonna pull defenders away from Kirk and Ben trust me .. I mean I know that team can't score for #!%% but he's gonna put out somedimes .. 7 probably is too high, just the hopeful Rose fan in me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Why?
Since he's more than likely not going to start, who the hell is he going to be dropping 7 dimes off to on a nightly basis?

It's much more easier for young pgs to come in the league and score than be actual playmakers

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Why?
Since he's more than likely not going to start, who the hell is he going to be dropping 7 dimes off to on a nightly basis?

It's much more easier for young pgs to come in the league and score than be actual playmakers

Why wouldn't he start?

He's already established here is CLEARLY our best option at PG and by a very wide margin

if rose doesnt start from game one the head coach should be fired, derreck rose last year was a better option at PG than anyone the bulls had

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Stephon Marbury + Basketball IQ - Bipolar Disorder = Derrick Rose.
u forgot to add "- shooting"

but D Rose was gettin in the lane easier than tony parker. idk if he's been doing this since i haven't been following him, but his athleticism isridiculous.

Originally Posted by D723

My goodness.�
sick.gif
� I had worries about him at the beginning of the season but my dude is about to get off in a couple seasons.� 16/5/7 Rookie yr.�
pimp.gif
I had the same worries. I was rooting for Rose over Beasley, but then Rose wasn't doing much during summer league and the beginning ofpre-season; recently though, Rose has been doing really well.

My boy Rose going to work

Him and Juice went to work last night. 30 and 7 for rose, and 28 5 and 5 for juice. Can you say co-ROY?

Yea, wishful thinking I know but still......

Back
Top Bottom