Just if yall didn't see, Derrick Rose put in work on the Mavs ...

He is ridiculously quick. He's gonna be serving cats this year. He will still have his learning curves though.

And CP3 is gonna give him the business when they play.

Looks like he's off to a good start. Looking forward to him developing that mid-range then its over. Want to see him play against the likes of Paul andWilliams. Hopes he stays healthy but I'm not sure how far this team will go this year.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I can't think of another PG in the league who could do that dunk.

The Bulls will be good THIS year.

workouts070618javaris30lz1.jpg

pimp.gif

I thought he could do 14 and 6/7 dimes a game would be a realistic line for him.

This kid is special. Great vision and crazy game. I am so pumped he is on my Bulls.

Don't gass yourself, Pooh will be damn good, but our team will not

We lack both an inside presence and a serious shooting threat, we desperately need to make some trades.

We lack both an inside presence and a serious shooting threat
Hinrich can shoot, Gordon is streaky.. but he definately a shooter.. Deng's midrange game is $

their guard/forward play is straight IMO..

Their front court is another story tho...

To all the people saying "settle down, it was against the Mavs D", I dont care if he was in a gym by himself making those moves and cuts...the talenthe has is evident.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Don't gass yourself, Pooh will be damn good, but our team will not

We lack both an inside presence and a serious shooting threat, we desperately need to make some trades.
We didn't have any inside presence when we won 49 games. If anything we have more now than we did then.

As far as not having a serious shooting threat, I don't really know what to say. Ben Gordon is a pretty legitimate shooter.

To all the people saying "settle down, it was against the Mavs D", I dont care if he was in a gym by himself making those moves and cuts...the talent he has is evident.
Not to mention there ain't but like 3-5 teams in the league that actually play "D". Not like the season is going to start and all ofthe sudden teams are going to play hard Defense... unfortunately for most teams buckling down in the 4th isn't going to be enough.

He is a difference maker point blank.
pimp.gif

Also, a lot of the plays and points that Derrick Rose got was against our trashy bench squad, which consists of dudes who are no longer on the team,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Also, a lot of the plays and points that Derrick Rose got was against our trashy bench squad, which consists of dudes who are no longer on the team,
laugh.gif

huh? are you looking @ the jerseys? he took kidd and terry off the dribble for like the whole first minute 1/2
laugh.gif

Once that jumper develops and he's knockin down shots consistently to keep defenders honest...
grin.gif
It's a wrap. There ain't gonna be a PG in thisleague that can guard Derrick Rose.

Originally Posted by fantabolous

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
huh? are you looking @ the jerseys? he took kidd and terry off the dribble for like the whole first minute 1/2
laugh.gif
If anything, it's Jason Terry who's getting caught in a ton of screens. The only play on that clip that was against Kidd was yet again ascreen that Kidd got caught in. They milked it most of the game.

It was a nice game, but I'm waiting to see how he does during the season.

EDIT: Main reason I'm not impressed (and those Chicago fans who watched the games know this is true) is that Dallas CONTROLLED the entire game up untilabout 8 minutes left in the fourth quarter when they started to take guys out, letting people like Devean George and Jujuan Smith play quality minutes.

No one is questioning Rose's ability to get to the basket...

The thing is, not too many of us think that he's going to be dropping 7 dimes a night.

Hinrich doesn't really play well off the ball and the Bulls front-court is pretty pathetic.

I think realistic numbers for the kid will be like 14 and close to 4 dimes a night.

Wow, I knew he was an athletic freak but WOW...he is a world-class athlete in the highest echelon.

Scott Skiles - "The Guy's A Star"
"The guy's a star," said Skiles, not prone to hyperbole. "He's beyond quick and fast, and he's so powerful. He can go to the rim and finish. He has unique shots in the paint that he makes - floaters, runners. And that doesn't even mention that he sees the floor and passes the ball. He's going to be very hard to handle."
It's not often you hear Skiles compliment a young guy.

Back
Top Bottom