JUST IN: WALE SIGNED TO MAJOR

^We got it the first time, fam....

http://niketalk.com/topic/54834
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

I mean i aint a "hater" son son.. if anything im talking foreal. All my peoples is from uptown and we dont rock gear the way he does.. mad tight to the body and all that. Its all love tho, all im saying if anything regular DC peoples is off some go hard jeezy, 36 mafia, scarface type ##% mad hardcore hip hop. I like how wale switches it up and how he reps us hard all im saying is that DC peoples go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY harder and there image is alot more ghetto and gutter then what "Wale" presents. thats all i was really saying. anybody from the DMV will vouch for that, if they dont they must be from Gainesville VA or Rockville MD or some suburb lol.

Big ups on interscope records but i think Koch would of been way better for his pocket. He doing a 3 way split interscope first then allido records then he gets bread??? comn son. He already smashed dc with concerts the past 2 years like 40 times.. Ninjas in Cali, ny, philly, atl, texas aint going to see no DC ninja if anything they dont even know where DC at they be like aint that where the white house at and all white peoples live there? i be like hell nah.
Gainesville I understand, but Rockville? Come dude, are you kidding yourself? You might as well say Silver Spring if you're gonna say Rockville,SMH, do you even know the area lil' homey?

rockville ninjas do not go hard please. ne bamas started that tight rockin $#$ oh my bad wale og from there haha

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

as long as nt can get a 4 page thread about a convo me an just had.....im sure ill come oout when im ready....love yall NT ......who got beats ?????
I got beats...

I have some beats that I am brokering for a friend, get at me if you are interested, I have to talk to you to get a vibe about how you rap or whatever. Onlysong I've heard was Nike boots and honestly, I couldn't grasp it simply because of Mr. Carter being on it. Let me know something, also if you are inthe Houston market or trying to get some stuff out here, let me know...get the independent money, the independent grind is a longer run.

lower prices? better beats? it all depends on who they tryin to give him... id take NTs finest over swizz ANY day...

If I was a rapper, and I wanted just some real hip hop %%@@, Plan would be the first person I would go to.

If I wanted a hit, I would go to Flu.

If I wanted a hook, I would go to me because no one does them better than me.

It's that simple... I hope Wale is payin attention.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

If I was a rapper, and I wanted just some real hip hop %%@@, Plan would be the first person I would go to.

If I wanted a hit, I would go to Flu.

If I wanted a hook, I would go to me because no one does them better than me.

It's that simple... I hope Wale is payin attention.
laugh.gif

*Ahem*
eyes.gif

TJ... I wouldn't go to you for a street single or for a pop rap single
laugh.gif
:. I would go to you for a pop/R&B hit (which I did
pimp.gif
).

As far as rap goes, you make them album joints that build the album and make it what it is IMO. Flu/Plan I would go to for my pop/street radio singles.

Are you guys crazy or something? Dudes is investing hundred's of thousands possibly millions of dollars into dude- and yall want him to use producers fromNIKETALK? I swear you _'s baffle me.

Back
Top Bottom