just moved to charleston, SC, where do i shop?

I need help finding spots that will have the countdowns for next year, what are some places around where i am at

Welcome to South Carolina dude. Unfortunately, we don't have many spots. Chico is rightthough. You will probably be able to find the Countdown packs at Finish Line @ Northwoods Mall. The Foot Action in Florence at Magnolia Mall gets LS releasesfor Jordans. Finally, there's a place called B'zar in downtown Charleston that recently got a Nike account and they'll definitely be getting someof the more limited stuff next year most likely. Also, if you need anymore help, you can always check the Team SC post out.

What these guys pretty much said. And that spot ty speaks of Downtown should be pretty promising in 08. And its been long overdue forthe Charleston area.

I did talk to the manager at the Finish Line in Citadel Mall last week, and he says he's about 95 percent certain that he should see the Count Down packscome to his store. His DM (district manager) pretty much confirmed it as well.

Looks like there's another spot for these 300 dollar JB packs next year
happy.gif

thanks for all the help, me and my boy went downtown on sunday, checked the b'zar place, nothing much there yet at least, but i wasn't expecting tosee a lacoste, ralph lauren, and gucci store down there, lotta people asking me for change though

man, id love to live there, one of the frattiest cities in the country, do you go to CofC by any chance? Check out Dumas & Sons for nice clothing as wellas Ben Silver, the women in Charleston are 2nd to none.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

man, id love to live there, one of the frattiest cities in the country, do you go to CofC by any chance? Check out Dumas & Sons for nice clothing as well as Ben Silver, the women in Charleston are 2nd to none.

I go to CofC.
happy.gif

Their is an Lacoste store downtown, its way down King Street. Besides that check out footlocker in the northwoods mall.

That Lacoste store is small, but it has a lot of goodies in there. I frequent that store all thie time.

If I am not mistaken, they will start their winter sale within the next week or so.

Gotta get my money right for that.

Back
Top Bottom