Just saw this CL500 on my way home from work.

crossroad.jpg

The crazy thing is that this is legit!  Land Rover Discovery sold as the Honda Crossroad.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Reminds me of a 2007 civic I saw with ALL bmw badges... even on the steering wheel
30t6p3b.gif
cmon son.
How you know there was one on the steering wheel if you weren't inside it 
nerd.gif

I saw it through the window.

If you were on NT in 07 you may have seen quite possibly the funniest "mod" ever. A dude turned a mitsubishi GALANT into a LAMBO
roll.gif
Son I was WEEEEEAAAAKK!!!
I wish I would've saved the pics. I remember one post saying that "even the car looks embarrassed"
laugh.gif

Reminds me of a 2007 civic I saw with ALL bmw badges... even on the steering wheel
30t6p3b.gif
cmon son.
nerd.gif

If you were on NT in 07 you may have seen quite possibly the funniest "mod" ever. A dude turned a mitsubishi GALANT into a LAMBO
roll.gif
I wish I would've saved the pics. I remember one post saying that "even the car looks embarrassed"
laugh.gif

Remember that one guy on NT who tried to turn a Saturn into a ... into what? I forget. He never finished.

Remember that one guy on NT who tried to turn a Saturn into a ... into what? I forget. He never finished.

30t6p3b.gif
cmon son.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I remember that thread 
laugh.gif
  Wasnt that somewhere in Japan or something. 

30t6p3b.gif
cmon son.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I remember that thread 
laugh.gif
  Wasnt that somewhere in Japan or something. 

Back
Top Bottom