Just snapped on my Co-Worker, I think he's outside crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this kid sounds like one of my really good friends...i had to tell dude i moved away cuz he was just wayy too much..

he was always spoiled, only child got really good grades when he first moved here and then wanted to hang out with all the "cool" kids..so he starts cutting class smokin weed.

later he starts selling pills and then doing all types of drugs..gets caught with an ounce of heroin and just stupid ish, never worked a day in his life..

his pops died 2 years ago or so and left him 70k right off the bat...it was gone in less than 3 months..
mean.gif

i was the only dude that would look out for him everyone else took advantage of the kid, i would go over set up my drum machine and just work on music while he served customers

from his moms nice house..dude wrecked 2 cars that were given to him, got robbed 3 or 4 times by people he let over and even after all those failed attempts of being scarface he still wants to 

slang..he would tell me yo i want to be a rapper and this and that, and i was like aiight...everyday it was a different thing, but the day he said or maybe i can make beats..
indifferent.gif
X a million...

i started out years ago doing research first and then worked my *** off to buy my first machine and this dude saw my evolution, i told him dude you just cant think you can do this all of a sudden..thats when i stopped chillin with him and he called me everyday after that leaving voicemails and all types of ish and i finally told him i left the state 
tired.gif

i feel bad for doing that but hes just one of those dudes that doesnt get it..he uses his pops as an excuse for being depressed and whatnot and i tell him all his pops ever wanted from him was to see him to something ANYTHING instead of sitting on his *** all day selling drugs and playing video games..

OP all you can do is just let him be..

you cant change other people and this dude seems stuck in his little world...just let him live his life, 

if he cant handle a little bit of reality then hes going to have a hard time in the real world.

He came back inside quite some time ago. He's been in the corner coloring.
He's now made a paper airplane and is throwing it around the store.
I'm smiling like y'all have suggested I do.

what exactly is the nature of the work you guys are doing? retail / cell phone shop or something? guys getting paid hourly to color and make paper airplanes :lol: :stoneface:

Kid sounds annoying, tell him to invest in his boys weed business, maybe he'll quit his part time job and disappear from your life?

You're treating him like he's your little brother. What's wrong with you?

If he was your good friend, I'd understand getting mad about stuff like this. But he's some random co-worker - if some dude I cared nothing about told me that he was investing in a weed business and I didn't agree, I'd hit him with the :lol: and basically ignore him - not get upset about it.

Why are you going around scolding dudes you don't care about?

You're treating him like he's your little brother. What's wrong with you?

If he was your good friend, I'd understand getting mad about stuff like this. But he's some random co-worker - if some dude I cared nothing about told me that he was investing in a weed business and I didn't agree, I'd hit him with the :lol: and basically ignore him - not get upset about it.

Why are you going around scolding dudes you don't care about?

because he does care. sometimes people have a hard time admitting how they feel and lash out because the emotions are getting to be too much for them.

op:

give buddy a hug tomorrow and be sure to tell him how much you love him.

Last edited:
I never said I didn't care about the dude.

In the original post I meant that I didn't care about snapping or him crying because I felt/still feel I said some **** he really needed to hear.

I would never wish ill will on anyone and some of the things he says just dont seem like they're gonna have a good outcome for very long.

Last edited:
He came back inside quite some time ago. He's been in the corner coloring.
He's now made a paper airplane and is throwing it around the store.

I'm smiling like y'all have suggested I do.

:lol:
I like this kid, he has a free spirit

14 :lol:

how old is your co worker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom