Just snapped on my Co-Worker, I think he's outside crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 explains your coworkers behaviour. it also explains your response to him imo u shud just act indifferent towards him n just get that $

OP you seem to be a single child. Spoiled and people are lower than you huh? Step off your 7-11 clerk box and mop some floors with the kid. Who knows you might want some piff for the low low and hed be ya connect. You deserve to get smacked with that type of attitude.

I think a calm but hard hitting conversation might have made him realize what you really think about the way he is acting.

The coworker is probably in the bathroom getting hype so he can run up on the OP, word to Cool Runnings

What was the point of this thread op

What would you like us to do ?

What can we do in this situation for you op

Niketalk is not your coworker

Your coworker is not from NT ( unless he is which I doubt )

He won't read this , it won't change anything

So what now bro

What was the point of this thread op
What would you like us to do ?
What can we do in this situation for you op
Niketalk is not your coworker
Your coworker is not from NT ( unless he is which I doubt )
He won't read this , it won't change anything
So what now bro

:lol:

My sentiments exactly... this is prime TAN material.

I was disappointed of the outcome of this thread. I thought it was going to be like a movie where the OP swallows his pride and takes responsibilities for his actions and apologizes to his coworker. Later the OP proposes to be best friends with Danny. 

Reminds me of joey and chandler from friends. 

...... And i dont even care.... I've had enough of this kid.

I personally think he's special needs and I've asked him if he takes medication before.

He flew out here from Boston like 9 months ago and he's on this "Road to Stardom". He wants to be a godamn actor, which there's nothing wrong with but he thinks all that **** you see in the movies about people moving to the west and being "Discovered" is real.

This kid is doesn't have a personality to save his life, let alone acting skills.

Maybe it's me over reacting because I've never had younger siblings but he's always doin the same exact **** he sees everyone else doing. He doesn't have a mind of his own. He hears me say something and the he starts saying it. I feel really childish getting upset at that.... I just can't explain it.

He lives in this fantasy world and isn't ready for real life. Damn. I'm writing this from my phone but some of the **** this bozo Says is mind blowing to me. I'm gonna type out some examples I'm a few.

Anyways I basically stopped joking with him like 15 minutes ago and he went scurrying outside and hasn't come back in since.
what did you say

maybe he's a better actor than you realize and has been putting on this act as a dumb kid the entire time and trolling you...

Careful OP...Hopefully he doesn't snap :lol:

But dude does sound like the biggest herb :rofl: :rofl: @ getting a new phone for girls to talk to him.

Dude must be from a small city where not much happens. Just ignore him and maybe he'll talk to some other co worker.

maybe he's a better actor than you realize and has been putting on this act as a dumb kid the entire time and trolling you...

1344839687468.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom