Just watched Braveheart for the first time....

Was it really necessary for them to cut off his balls if he was gonna be beheaded anyway
grin.gif
?

cut off his balls??? damn son. i feel asleep through this movie for the whole 3-4 days we were watching this in history class last year.

a great movie. great movie to pass time in school. i think i saw this every year in my high school. 9-12. great education miami has

Ahh....good ol Braveheart.
laugh.gif

I will always remember when dude got his cranium busted.
smh.gif

its a gd movie but long,

choppin the balls was part of the torture

whyd it take you so long to watch it tho??

I've never seen this movie it always seemed like it would be boring to me.

One of my all time favorite movies, my eyes watered up when he yelled "FREEDOM!!" before he was executed. To answer your question it was customary inthose times to castrate prisoners in public executions. To those that haven't watched the film you should it's not boring at all, it's an actionpacked movie with a pretty deep theme.

Wasnt really boring if you know what you are getting into. I like war movies based on greek/roman mythology and historical times.

this movie is a damn classic for the people who say they think it'll be boring.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

One of my all time favorite movies, my eyes watered up when he yelled "FREEDOM!!" before he was executed. To answer your question it was customary in those times to castrate prisoners in public executions. To those that haven't watched the film you should it's not boring at all, it's an action packed movie with a pretty deep theme.
Never seen it. Is it >, <, or = to Troy?

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

One of my all time favorite movies, my eyes watered up when he yelled "FREEDOM!!" before he was executed. To answer your question it was customary in those times to castrate prisoners in public executions. To those that haven't watched the film you should it's not boring at all, it's an action packed movie with a pretty deep theme.
Never seen it. Is it >, <, or = to Troy?

Braveheart >>>>>>>>>>>> Troy

Like...it's really not close.

^
WWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!! /flav

Troy is one of my favorite movies. I GOTTA check this out. I'm convinced that it's a good movie. I'll take yalls word for it. But better than Troy?Sheesh! I juss don't believe it.

Amazing film, but woefully inaccurate. But I guess that's artistic freedom. I think it's Dave Chappelle that joked, in defense of Michael J blackpeople would say, "I don't care what Mike did, he made THRILLER!". Well, that's the way that a lot of Irish/Scottish Americans looked at MelGibson during the whole anti-semitic tirade business.

^

Troy is one of my favorite movies. I GOTTA check this out. I'm convinced that it's a good movie. I'll take yalls word for it. But better than Troy? Sheesh! I juss don't believe it.
IMO, Gladiator>Braveheart>>>>>>>>>>>>Troy

^

Troy is one of my favorite movies. I GOTTA check this out. I'm convinced that it's a good movie. I'll take yalls word for it. But better than Troy? Sheesh! I juss don't believe it.

Welp...you have your opinions, but Troy is not that great of a movie IMO.

Back
Top Bottom