just wondering when the hell is the gatorade 6's are dropping?

Wow we are still going back and forth with this..... as it has been said many times buy not just me but many others as well Max Orange/Black Summer.... anexact date should be comiing soon. Remeber this is supposed to be a limited QS release

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

black/max orange sounds like infared

yeah just think color placement of infareds switched with max orange...or just use your imagination with these...but be PRACTICAL!!!
grin.gif

some of these PSs I've seen are just horrible
sick.gif

FYI: at least for this 6...give up on idea of infared...its not happenning not right now at least

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

and I told you already Jordanfiend, I like bothering you. Maybe I can push some creased up sample pics? What size do ya wear
laugh.gif

its pheen
eyes.gif

you don't stop do you??? you get nothing from bothering me...so move on already...don't you have some kissing up to do anyway

by arguing with him your letting him win.

where are the hardcore sources?

they will come out after may.
i have no source but that seems like the time JB will pick up. Now i can cop half cents and save for DMP 2s
lol

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

and I told you already Jordanfiend, I like bothering you. Maybe I can push some creased up sample pics? What size do ya wear
laugh.gif

its pheen
eyes.gif

you don't stop do you??? you get nothing from bothering me...so move on already...don't you have some kissing up to do anyway

by arguing with him your letting him win.

where are the hardcore sources?

they will come out after may.
i have no source but that seems like the time JB will pick up. Now i can cop half cents and save for DMP 2s
lol

???
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom