Justice for Jacob Blake

Is it true he had his kids in the car and the cops still shot him in the back ?
thats terrible

the country is going to go through all this all over again In less then 3 months but it’s understandable
from what I read The cops didn’t have or use a body cam

I'm betting they are going to say he went to his car for a weapon, but this will be interesting to say the least.

You gotta be a dumb *** cop to do **** like this in 2020 when you've already seen how the nation at large feels about police brutality.

I really hope this guy pulls through. Enough is enough.
Sadly, they’re not dumb. They do things like this openly because despite protests from civilians, they know there most likely will be no serious consequences for their actions.

If more cops suddenly start getting imprisoned, this problem will decrease significantly. In reality, all that seems to happen is the equivalent of a high school suspension/expulsion. Take some time off, or go down the street to a different school/PD where you can act like nothing happened

A good chunk of those pigs will quit if they face any type of real accountability. We’ve already seen with the NYPD how they reacted to their fellow officer getting fired over the Eric Garner morning incident. They pretty much told the mayor they weren’t going to do their job. And that pig simply lost his job, didn’t face any type of legal ramifications or anything.

If cops as a whole face real accountability for their actions, a bunch are going to quit or transfer to more conservative areas where they won’t face accountability.

Good, I'll take that resignation over having a bunch of POSs getting paid to not do their jobs properly.

I do not know the context at all, but that vid is not pretty. The fact that three children were in the car too...

A good chunk of those pigs will quit if they face any type of real accountability. We’ve already seen with the NYPD how they reacted to their fellow officer getting fired over the Eric Garner morning incident. They pretty much told the mayor they weren’t going to do their job. And that pig simply lost his job, didn’t face any type of legal ramifications or anything.

If cops as a whole face real accountability for their actions, a bunch are going to quit or transfer to more conservative areas where they won’t face accountability.
This kind of petulance drives me berserk. Imagine doctors or nurses stood up and said they weren’t going to do their job because the public spoke out about wrongful deaths due to instances of negligence or malpractice. There would be no “back the blue” type of response. We would be held accountable for job abandonment and our licenses would be in jeopardy. Yet when cops throw a temper tantrum and threaten to abandon their obligations bootlickers trample over one another to defend them

So heartbreaking seeing these videos man... I hope that POS gets what he deserves. Throw all of the officers involved under the jail...

I hope Jacob pulls through and sues them for every penny they have...

So no real attempts at physical restraint, no taser, and 7 point blank gunshots to the back.

Can't wait to hear the police department's explanation for how this was justified or proper protocol.

Video is wild as ****.

Held his wrist casual and dumped 7 in his back.

Even if he was buggin and said he was going for a strap that was handled horrendously :smh:

Once again this user will indeed point out brothers of convenience and the racists they support whenever another tragedy like this arises. There is nothing worse than people who pick and choose to be Black when it is comfortable, simply because the racist tell them when and where to be angry. These sort of incidents will only end, when people actually deal with what is uncomfortable. JRepp23 JRepp23 , racism was so long ago, right?!

Sickening. Unbelievable that with everything going on this still happened. As if we didn't have way to many references before but this should only cement that at the core the police system does not care or wish to care to serve African Americans.

I hope that brother pulls through and bank rolls that police department for everything it is worth.

The whole thing needs to be reformed, the punks behind the scene making policies and the cowards that hide behind it. Wishing the best for him and his family, hopefully he recovers.

Guess they didn't have tasers either...

EXACTLY!!

So no real attempts at physical restraint, no taser, and 7 point blank gunshots to the back.

Can't wait to hear the police department's explanation for how this was justified or proper protocol.

THIS!!

this is always my point when I say police have piss poor training. I get you don’t know if he was reaching for something in the car.

-he has nothing to do why the police was called for

- all them cops had guns on him

- y’all had have tasers for a reason

- they all could have took him to the ground before he even got to the car.

Once again the user above is using a tragedy to try and incite other users. This is almost as tiring as hearing stories like this.

Anyway I hope the man survives and gets justice, there needs to be accountability for being ****ty at your job, like every other career.

re-read what you wrote.

Someone getting murdered by cops is as tiring as an NT user not letting go of the fact that certain other users consistently come in threads of this nature with the sole purpose of trolling and perpetuating hate?

Not going to go back n forth with you on this but your statement was absolutely ridiculous and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for even typing that.

I get tired of police tired of police killing innocent and unarmed people. I am also tired of people using these tragedies to incite others a breed discontent. You can be tired of different things.

Have either of these users even stepped foot in this thread to say anything, despite the other user egging them on?

Back
Top Bottom