Justice for Jacob Blake

I get tired of police tired of police killing innocent and unarmed people. I am also tired of people using these tragedies to incite others a breed discontent. You can be tired of different things.

Have either of these users even stepped foot in this thread to say anything, despite the other user egging them on?

Lol- first you compared your alleged level of tiredness, now in this post you’re separating your tiredness and no longer making a comparison 🤣

I’ll take that as acknowledgement that you know you were wrong and what you said was inappropriate.

Next.

Lol- first you compared your alleged level of tiredness, now in this post you’re separating your tiredness and no longer making a comparison 🤣

I’ll take that as acknowledgement that you know you were wrong and what you said was inappropriate.

Next.
Look at the wording, tired of the police killing unarmed PEOPLE, not Black people dying due to a racist system. That poster is of the all lives matter ilk, even protecting a racist who feels that his life does not matter at all. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , what was that JRepp23 JRepp23 quote again?!

I get tired of police tired of police killing innocent and unarmed people. I am also tired of people using these tragedies to incite others a breed discontent. You can be tired of different things.

Have either of these users even stepped foot in this thread to say anything, despite the other user egging them on?

Interesting choice of words when we are in THIS thread.

But cool.

Someone getting murdered by cops is as tiring as an NT user not letting go of the fact that certain other users consistently come in threads of this nature with the sole purpose of trolling and perpetuating hate?

The funny part is that the person you defend is actually the one most known to "consistently come in threads of this nature with the sole purpose of trolling and perpetuating hate", but carry on.

re-read what you wrote.

Someone getting murdered by cops is as tiring as an NT user not letting go of the fact that certain other users consistently come in threads of this nature with the sole purpose of trolling and perpetuating hate?

Not going to go back n forth with you on this but your statement was absolutely ridiculous and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for even typing that.
Absolutely disgusting.

Another video I won’t be watching and I hope more of you begin to do the same. I hope they burn the right structures this week.

Free the people, and end the occupation of America’s inner cities by these terrorists. Defund, destroy, whatever has to be done.

I hope Jacob pulls through. Giving that brother and his family all of my energy today.

The funny part is that the person you defend is actually the one most known to "consistently come in threads of this nature with the sole purpose of trolling and perpetuating hate", but carry on.

No the funny part is your viewing my words as more of a defense of kufu than a condemnation of that weird comparison you made.

Last edited:
He's so consistent though. You get nary a millisecond to deal with the tragedy and your emotions before he attacks you for it and tag you as the aggressor.

You must be talking about the guy that literally invited the people to the thread that you have a problem with.

You must be talking about the guy that literally invited the people to the thread that you have a problem with.
No, you. You seem to follow him enough to know they're not even going to show up, but you sure as **** are. When the wound is fresh and still open you're right there to exclaim your tummy hurts. You can be better than that.

They said he's out of surgery and in stable condition

Prayers were heard and answered for sure 🙏🙏The family has to be very happy right now.

That police department better get ready to see a huge lawsuit and jail time for that officers’ actions.

He's so consistent though. You get nary a millisecond to deal with the tragedy and your emotions before he attacks you for it and tag you as the aggressor.
It is a wonderful example of what you don’t want with you in the foxhole. Cowards like that will run toward the enemy, asking for forgiveness for being angry about being oppressed.

Internet trolling in the guise as righteousness is just as disgusting to me.
2lzi221n7tn11.jpg

Yet another Black man is shot by the police, and then an apologist for white supremacist behaviors bring up how bad conscious Black people are. You had to be that dude.

And you've become a hypocrite when you praise someone for it then condemn another.

Anyway I'm not in this thread to troll or derail. I've said what I had to say and pointed out the clear and obvious form of trolling that always tends to derail threads like this. I'll leave you all to sling ****, point fingers and spread hate, because that's what these threads always amount to.

Back
Top Bottom