Justice League vs Avengers vol. pretty sure this has been debated before

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Avengers. This new team of Avengers with a roster of 50 people will murderize the JLA.

People keep using what has happened in previous JLA/Avengers crossovers. The brolicness of the avengers squad right now is nothing to #*#! with.
JLU Members List
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_Unlimited
[h3]Founding members[/h3][h3][edit]Expanded League members[/h3][h3][edit]Non-speaking members[/h3]

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by solarius49

As a fanboy, if you read the forums on Marvel.com, its pretty much accepted that Batman would beat anybody if he has prep time.

But Superman = Hulk
Wonder Woman < Thor
Green Lantern > Ironman
Flash > Cap
Batman > Hawkeye
Martian Manhunter > Black Widow...i guess

thats just if you were talking about the Avengers from the movie though
and Superman would lose....HORRIBLY to Thor.   Superman's greatest weakness is magic
Switching up matchups and putting in subs...

Superman<Thor
Wonder Woman<Captain America
Flash<Iron Man
Batman<Spiderman
Martian Manhunter<Hulk  
Green Lantern>Black Widow
Um, what can Cap do to hurt Wonder Woman? and what can Ironman do to hurt the Flash?

As a fanboy, if you read the forums on Marvel.com, its pretty much accepted that Batman would beat anybody if he has prep time.

But Superman = Hulk
Wonder Woman < Thor
Green Lantern > Ironman
Flash > Cap
Batman > Hawkeye

and Superman would lose....HORRIBLY to Thor.   Superman's greatest weakness is magic

Superman<Thor
Flash<Iron Man
Batman<Spiderman
Martian Manhunter<Hulk  
laugh.gif

Thanks for the laughs bro. 

JUSTICE LEAGUE>AVENGERS. DC>ALL

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

But Superman = Hulk
Wonder Woman < Thor
Green Lantern > Ironman
Flash > Cap
Batman > Hawkeye

Superman<Thor
Flash<Iron Man
Batman<Spiderman
Martian Manhunter<Hulk  
laugh.gif

Thanks for the laughs bro. 

JUSTICE LEAGUE>AVENGERS. DC>ALL
Thats all you saw wrong with that?  Ironman and Cap couldnt even touch WW and Flash

But Superman = Hulk
Wonder Woman < Thor
Green Lantern > Ironman
Flash > Cap
Batman > Hawkeye

Superman<Thor
Flash<Iron Man
Batman<Spiderman
Martian Manhunter<Hulk  
Um, what can Cap do to hurt Wonder Woman? and what can Ironman do to hurt the Flash?

Thor can lend Cap Mjonir to even the odds and Ironman's technology can over come Flash's speed.

avengers would still cream the JLA...just cuz you got numbers don't make it better. We got like 2-5 Hulks now. Mutants galore. Iron Men.

You got Batman....that's it. Put some kryptonite in your cheerios, and hulk(s) will throw everyone else into space.

and that list is stupid...check out who number 23 is.
roll.gif

Superman<Thor
Flash<Iron Man
Batman<Spiderman
Martian Manhunter<Hulk  

Thor can lend Cap Mjonir to even the odds and Ironman's technology can over come Flash's speed.
Naw mane you bending rules to get Cap a win against a much more powerful opponent.  WW has gone toe to toe with Superman.  And Mjolnir wouldnt all of a sudden make Cap a world beater.  Most of Thor's power, he has without the hammer.  As far as the Flash, he is capable of running back through time just with his speed alone.  Ironman would have his armor dismantled before his suit registered what was happening

Ironman can fly. Flash can't. Ironman can keep his distance and use his superior intellect and technology to figure out how to gain advantage.

avengers would still cream the JLA...just cuz you got numbers don't make it better. We got like 2-5 Hulks now. Mutants galore. Iron Men.

You got Batman....that's it. Put some kryptonite in your cheerios, and hulk(s) will throw everyone else into space.

roll.gif

Wait, first you throw out a number like it is significant and  obviously you are trying to make it seem like 50 Avengers will destroy the JL but when JL turns out to have a bigger number the numbers then lose it's significance? 
laugh.gif

And come on not, being a comic book fan and it saying "Billy Batson" in the bottom you know damn well they meant Shazam also know as Captain Marvel.

roll.gif

Thats the wrong picture, but there is a JLA Captain Marvel aka Billy Batson
Captain_Marvel_004.jpg

I just noticed they used the oracle pic from the Matrix for Barbara Gordon. Now that is funny.
laugh.gif
I think it is automatically searches for a pic that matches or anyone could edit it but the list is solid.

Ironman can fly. Flash can't. Ironman can keep his distance and use his superior intellect and technology to figure out how to gain advantage.
I gotta disagree, I think Ironman's ability to fly is only a small advantage, bc the Flash has been seen to run through the air, and is faster than the speed of light

Ok if you all wanna do a Complete Avengers vs Complete JLU then its a toss up vs all the damn Gods in each team.
Story wise and more its 
406px-NewAvengers442.jpg

Hands down.

Lets not forget

flashpoint-1_02.jpg

And how bad it was

no way Iron man is beating the flash. If it would even come to it, Flash would just use the speed force and take Stark to another dimension. And lets not even get into what an Infinite Mass Punch is
I know this is a cartoon, but I liked what they had Flash do here

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Oh yea just to finish this argument 
1336612025895.jpg
yeah....Franklin Richards isnt an Avenger so.......
yea, thats what I was going to add. Its not Marvel vs. Dc, its the avengers vs JLA. Of course if you were to include other marvel characters theyd win because they have much stronger psychics etc

1336612025895.jpg
Yet.......
Franklin Richards isn't an Avenger Yet.... He is 4 years away from joining his dad

What I'm saying is the scale on what happens in Marvel is bigger then DC most of the time at least story wise 

1336612025895.jpg
Yet.......
Franklin Richards isn't an Avenger Yet.... He is 4 years away from joining his dad

What I'm saying is the scale on what happens in Marvel is bigger then DC most of the time at least story wise 

So? Come back in 4 years when his a member and dig up this thread. Until then your argument doesn't count.

Ok oK Fine
How about this then

The avengers 50 state initative

Avengers_The_Initiative_Vol_1_1_Textless_Joined.jpg

Vs the Jla

Remember there are over 50+ active teams of Avengers with 7 or more people in each squad. All military trained and ready at a moments notice. 

Back
Top Bottom