#Justice4Kenneka

What's the point of this post?

the point was i got the feeling in the thread that ppl may want to use this example to speak on all young ppl/black girls

i wanted to nip that **** in the bud

people have a tendency to want to take an isolated incident and use that as castigation (we as black need to..., making us look bad.. etc)

i explained it to the guy right under that asked the same question maybe you skimmed over it

This is probably going to end like Kendrick Johnson and just get swept under the rug with no closure for the family.

Kendrick's cover up is still one of the mind ****s I've ever come across. Such a slap in the face and insult to people's intelligence. :smh:

I can only hope this doesn't have a similar outcome.

Yeah I already had a bad feeling. When something like this happens and a big deal isn't being made about it in the mainstream, I feel like there's some dirt happening behind closed doors.

A lot of over thinking in here.

After the new info has cone out, I think she was just being a loose girl who was with the wrong crowd which eneded in her death.

Not sure if there's really anyone to blame per say.

No one to blame? So you think she killed herself ?
What new info came out , to make you think this?
A lot of over thinking in here.

After the new info has cone out, I think she was just being a loose girl who was with the wrong crowd which eneded in her death.

Not sure if there's really anyone to blame per say.

she was def placed in the freezer already dead.

whether she ODed off of something or was killed is the question.

This is probably going to end like Kendrick Johnson and just get swept under the rug with no closure for the family.
Maybe not remember the dudes that probably killed that kid dad was Fbi. So they probably had alot of connects to cover it up.

Read what i said a page back. Autopsy came back inconclusive. Shorty probably either od'd or alcohol poisoning. Or had an acute heart ailment or something we dont know about. Theyre waiting for toxicology..but it sounds like no murder actually took place just someone hiding the body of someone dead. Unless it was nobody at the party that did it and it was someone else that came into contact with her after she left the party but was still in the hotel. And they did it and hid her. But still..how did she die? Hiding a dead body that died on its own is not murder nor conspiracy. Nor accessory. If she died on her own then no crime. And rape cant be proven without her testimonym

since when they come back so fast with results
any other time they make it seem like it takes weeks

Thats actually more weird than it coming back quick dont you think? It shouldnt take that long for trained professionals to figure cause of death. Most ways to die are pretty evident...shooting..stabbing..blunt force trauma..strangulation..etc. They open the cadaver up and see if the insides are in one piece and where they should be..then they know it wasnt bodily harm.

After that..toxicological tests to see if poisoned or overdoses..etc. That usually takes long as the tests are slower.

Read what i said a page back. Autopsy came back inconclusive. Shorty probably either od'd or alcohol poisoning. Or had an acute heart ailment or something we dont know about. Theyre waiting for toxicology..but it sounds like no murder actually took place just someone hiding the body of someone dead. Unless it was nobody at the party that did it and it was someone else that came into contact with her after she left the party but was still in the hotel. And they did it and hid her. But still..how did she die? Hiding a dead body that died on its own is not murder nor conspiracy. Nor accessory. If she died on her own then no crime. And rape cant be proven without her testimonym

You think you can hide a dead body and not be charged with a crime...?

*abuse of corpse
*perverting course of justice

Thats actually more weird than it coming back quick dont you think? It shouldnt take that long for trained professionals to figure cause of death. Most ways to die are pretty evident...shooting..stabbing..blunt force trauma..strangulation..etc. They open the cadaver up and see if the insides are in one piece and where they should be..then they know it wasnt bodily harm.

After that..toxicological tests to see if poisoned or overdoses..etc. That usually takes long as the tests are slower.
idk man
u just made me realize
i believe too much of what the white man tells me
:smh:

Everybody in Georgia knows what happened to Kendrick. There was some of his classmates talking about the case online. Long story short. The 2 white borthers who killed him got off because there Father worked for the FBI. Both of the brothers use to try to punk Kendrick at school on a daily out of jealousy. Kendrick would never back down from the s#/+ talkin or threats.

From witnesses around them that day. Said it came to head after verbal threats/pushing back and forth where made against Kendrick earlier that day. Kendrick goes to the Gym to play Basketball/or to workout (i dont remember). Both of the brothers go to the Gym to confront/fight Kendrick. A couple of witnesses there say they beat Kendrick to death. Then try to make it look like an accident or suicide. Which we all know wasnt true.

Since there Father worked for the FBI. Its rumored he was friends with people who worked at the School and police department. The police department took the School survalince/video and edited the Brothers gling to and leaving the Gym with whomever else was there. One of the brothers had a full ride Scholarship to Florida State or either Florida University if im not mistaken.

Everybody involved where racist white people. From the School employees down to the Police Department. Plus everybody in that Town is close knit and grew up with each other. Kendricks parents know the truth because they hired private investigators. But its nothing much you can do when you have people who work for the FBI/Local Police Department trying to cover up a murder on School grounds to help benefit the future of 2 white Teens. That they dont want to see go down.

Hopefully this case will get solved.

You think you can hide a dead body and not be charged with a crime...?

*abuse of corpse
*perverting course of justice

No of course its a crime but i mean its not in the same depth. I meant there will be no murder investigation. But yea theres some criminal misconduct but thats a misdemeanor for them. Minors they'll probably be soft on the record.

I mean theyre black so they might throw the book..but the book wont be that thick.

If they even had a part in this.

One of the brothers had received the Scholarship offer for Football. Im not sure if the School accepted him after killing. Names and pictures of them where posted online from there classmates on a website i use to go to when the investigation was going on. Nobody was charged though. Because the evidence was covered up well. But everybody in that Town knows the truth.

they can do a rape kit to determine rape.

They need to explain her death. If she died in the freezer then wouldn't she have a cold related death?

Would it be the cold or asphixyation?

I was under the impression the freezer wasn't in use or powered on as they were still in the process of building a restaurant or something

Meaning if that was the case she could have been locked in to suffocate and expire

Would it be the cold or asphixyation?

I was under the impression the freezer wasn't in use or powered on as they were still in the process of building a restaurant or something

Meaning if that was the case she could have been locked in to suffocate and expire

That's the answer I'm after. You can't just die in a huge *** freezer. There's gotta be a reason.

Back
Top Bottom