#Justice4Kenneka

I didn't realize it was a walk-in freezer until right now. I thought she was stuffed into one of those joints that you find ice cream bars in at the corner store.

I guess it wouldn't be all that crazy if she walked in willingly and was trying to hide or something. We don't know if surveillance captured her walking back to the room after she was spotted stumbling around the lobby at 3:00 am. So it is possible that right after she was seen on camera at 3:20 am that she walked into the freezer, which coincidentally was not covered by CC-TV.

Wait - when was it stated that she was stumbling around the lobby at 3AM? I've never been that trunk while in the lobby but wouldn't they have asked her about what room she was in and what not?

there's so much fake screen caps and made up stories going around about this
people are sick to make fake accounts to create and spread nonsense about a girls death
to what end?

It's the girls and the dudes in the room probably trying to grow off da Feds. 4D Chess.

has it been confirmed that they knew somebody that worked at the hotel...? that maybe why no complaints or check in's from the front desk...plus they said somebody took the surveillance film from the hotel...

We have identified a third person now listed as a person of interest in Kaneeka’s murder. Bernard Radley has been identified as one of the men who was at the party. Radley, allegedly helped dispose of Kaneeka’s body after she refused to partake in what is now believed to be an unusually creepy hotel sex-style party. We have learned that it was not $200, but, actually $2,000 that was offered to Irene and Monifa and their friends. And in return, they offered up Kaneeka. Kaneeka allegedly refused and that was when the party turned deadly and her body was disposed of.

This invalidates your whole post really.....

a few bummy teens were going to pay 2 racks to smash one girl at a hotel party?

sooperhooper sooperhooper ... to be clear adults should and are expected to take responsibility for their own actions. the mentality of 'these chicks choose to roll with these savages, and unfortunately grimy things take place' takes the ownership off of dudes and puts it squarely at the feet of the women -- so now the ladies have to take responsibility for what the adult (savage dude) does and their own actions responding to that savagery ... seems alot to put on one set of shoulders and unfair equity as well. Had any of these adults taken on responsibility for themselves the scenerio might have been different. Had the dudes seen that baby face and said you know what we'll 'party' somewhere else, had one of the friends taken responsibility to tell wait for her instead of leaving (or not invite her to a sus-party), had the hotel employees taken the initial response from the victim's family seriously -- had any of this happened she might not be dead.

Well you tell me how to get through to the savages out there and get them to change.
Savagery has been around a looooooong time. If there was a way to stop it, it would've been done. This country was founded on savagery, that's probably why it still exists.
I'm not blaming the women, I'm just saying that its best to be smart and vigilant. You can't always expect others to do what they're supposed to do.

Wait - when was it stated that she was stumbling around the lobby at 3AM? I've never been that trunk while in the lobby but wouldn't they have asked her about what room she was in and what not?

• 3:20 a.m. Saturday. Jenkins is seen on surveillance video "staggering" drunk near the front desk, authorities tell Martin.

It's in H2H's post #171 right in the middle of the timeline.

Well you tell me how to get through to the savages out there and get them to change.

This ain't happening, and it's why people need to be vigilant. You should NEVER expect others to do what they're supposed to do, especially young drunk people. Obviously person A who did some ****ed up **** is to blame, but to sit there and be like "____ shouldn't have to _____" completely ignores reality.

I have a daughter and I'm already teaching her to not purposely put herself in situations that can bring harm to her. I'm not gonna sit there and be like "well hey guys shouldn't be doing this and that", because it's self explanatory. But there are trash human beings on the planet waiting for an opportunity.

Savagery has been around a looooooong time. If there was a way to stop it, it would've been done. This country was founded on savagery, that's probably why it still exists.
I'm not blaming the women, I'm just saying that its best to be smart and vigilant. You can't always expect others to do what they're supposed to do.

Dont let nobody shame you for being about prevention , because yo rapist is going to rape, thieves are going to steal. You have to protect yourself from wicked people instead of living in lala land where your bad decisions shouldnt matter.

It's the girls and the dudes in the room probably trying to grow off da Feds. 4D Chess.
lol yeah right, it's just some nut jobs on the web exploiting a hot topic trying to be involved typing in what they consider their best hood vernacular

Dont let nobody shame you for being about prevention , because yo rapist is going to rape, thieves are going to steal. You have to protect yourself from wicked people instead of living in lala land where your bad decisions shouldnt matter.

All that is true but bringing it up as rebuttal when something tragic has happened to someone is poor taste at best. Like, that cant be your response and it not sound like you're minimizing. Happens everytime, its really unnecessary, goes without saying. And then when you're talking about teenagers everyone wonders why they all didnt just do the responsible/adult thing smh.

All that is true but bringing it up as rebuttal when something tragic has happened to someone is poor taste at best. Like, that cant be your response and it not sound like you're minimizing. Happens everytime, its really unnecessary, goes without saying. And then when you're talking about teenagers everyone wonders why they all didnt just do the responsible/adult thing smh.

Im not bringing it up as a rebuttal who is bringing it up as a rebuttal forget poor taste , forget hurt feelings , if kids can learn from this tragedy and avoid it happening to them. F it Ill be the bad guy. The sad thing is that this type of thinking use to be common sense and now we consider it the adult thing to do.

lol yeah right, it's just some nut jobs on the web exploiting a hot topic trying to be involved typing in what they consider their best hood vernacular

This is the worst because instead of helping they are just gossiping, creating fake truth about what really happened

Why do people so bad want to be on worldstar I don't understand the need to constantly record yourself

Feel bad for the girl but she probably overdosed, drinking hard liquor, smoking potent weed, popping different types of pills...people be on everything all at once

This is the worst because instead of helping they are just gossiping, creating fake truth about what really happened

Why do people so bad want to be on worldstar I don't understand the need to constantly record yourself

Feel bad for the girl but she probably overdosed, drinking hard liquor, smoking potent weed, popping different types of pills...people be on everything all at once

why do you assume she was doing any of that in excess. The video they last saw her in she looked very lucid.

Saw some video of women working at a hotel stating there isn't a way to close yourself in by design

Back
Top Bottom