Justin Bieber hit with dat paternity suit.. Baby Baby Baby Noooooo. Pics of lady

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Dat Chin 
crimson_chin.jpg
It's not even just the chin
laugh.gif

That #+*@+ has too much face

yeah for real she has a weird %%! face its just remind of an egg for some reason

soebody post bieber Otis freestyle he killed it i see him on somebodys track in the future..suprising but cant hate on that

Originally Posted by FourReal

^^^^stop sweating him
aint nobody sweating !$%@ hush up hide behind your screen your probably some flamin azian that rags it to animated videos get outta here...

all im saying is lil dude can flow for a young white kid he suprised the hell outta me but im sweating him?? bro just hush up in my face you would be hush hush so why sayin things hiding behind a screen go rag it to vegeta vs goku dont worry bout me real life im made no need to sweat no1 "son" i call you son cause your a lifetime behind me get outta here 

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

^^^^stop sweating him
aint nobody sweating !$%@ hush up hide behind your screen your probably some flamin azian that rags it to animated videos get outta here...

all im saying is lil dude can flow for a young white kid he suprised the hell outta me but im sweating him?? bro just hush up in my face you would be hush hush so why sayin things hiding behind a screen go rag it to vegeta vs goku dont worry bout me real life im made no need to sweat no1 "son" i call you son cause your a lifetime behind me get outta here 

i bet your palms are sweaty from typing that up though

^^^^stop sweating him

Tell 'em why you mad.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

^^^^stop sweating him

i bet your palms are sweaty from typing that up though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son was barely coherent in his response

aint nobody mad lames just need to be put in there place and there is no floor on NT so i gotta use words you feel me .......

I'm almost certain that they reported that Ludacris wrote his Otis freestyle/any other rapping kid has done.
roll.gif

aint nobody mad lames just need to be put in there place and there is no floor on NT so i gotta use words you feel me .......

Punctuation marks are your friends.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I'm almost certain that they reported that Ludacris wrote his Otis freestyle/any other rapping kid has done.
roll.gif

Yea Premier said that

Back
Top Bottom