Justin Bieber Vol. 16 and stylin' on you

Am I the only who thinks she's a clown for fooling around with a 21 year old kid? From what I've seen on her show she comes off as the snooty one with the voice of reason. Bieber is not even 21 emotionally speaking; dude is still a little *** kid running around like Richie Rich. Not even gonna be surprised if she is holding his seed within the next year. That family is off the chain.

Am I the only who thinks she's a clown for fooling around with a 21 year old kid? From what I've seen on her show she comes off as the snooty one with the voice of reason. Bieber is not even 21 emotionally speaking; dude is still a little *** kid running around like Richie Rich. Not even gonna be surprised if she is holding his seed within the next year. That family is off the chain.
I think it's just a publicity stunt.

We all know how Momma Kris is an ice queen willing to do anything to keep her fam in the spotlight.

It could just be a storyline for the reality show. But that fam gives no dambs and any attention is good attention for them.

justin-bieber-and-mason-disick.jpg

Would you say the same thing if she was a man?:lol:

If Scott Disick was out here smashing....i dont know jennifer lawrence or some other young celeb I think most people woukd pat him o the back.

I find t hard to believe she's smashing him

But if they are, props to him

too early to call

and dude is 21, rich and famous he just living life man........he deserving of it i got no hate for em weve already seen him mature in public eye

i cant call it, def is a lil weird Kourt is like same age as Kanye 36............

i cant imagine her sisters co signing this but she is a grown woman, scott been around lately too........maybe more for the kids who knows lol

Last edited:
Do you guys think the Kardashians ever get tired of the spotlight? I mean, every move they make it's recorded. 

This has to be a publicity stunt.

Must be nice, though lol.

Yeah I'd say it's more of a publicity thing. They aren't that stupid to get caught by the cameras if they don't want to. Why would 36 year old kourtney be into smashing 21 year old bieber. Nobody ever talks about Kourtney and guess who is being talked about now

Last edited:
Yeah I'd say it's more of a publicity thing. They aren't that stupid to get caught by the cameras if they don't want to. Why would 36 year old kourtney be into smashing 21 year old bieber. Nobody ever talks about Kourtney and guess who is being talked about now

For the same reason her husband smashes 21 year olds... dem young bodies.

Yall actin like the bieb gawd aint n underwear model. She been with a scrawny degenerate 10 years... she jus trying to sow them loins

Last edited:
If biebs keeps trolling like this I might start to like the guy. Never thought I'd see the day

the legend grows...
[h1]Model: I had an ‘amazing’ threesome with Justin Biebs [/h1][h1]  December 12, 2015 |  11:44pm[/h1]

Those naked pictures of Justin Bieber  really didn’t do him justice, a pretty London model dished, boasting she had enjoyed a threesome with the pop star.

Model Laura Carter, 30, told London’s the Sun newspaper  that her “Threeb-some” at a London hotel was “amazing.”

Bieber, 21, had picked Carter out on a nightclub dance floor a week ago, and whisked her in a chauffeured car to an afterparty at the historic Rosewood Hotel — along with 10 or so other young women, she said.

“I was taken to this huge room which had been kitted out with a massive sound system, and there was booze everywhere,” she told the Sun.

There were four boys and a group of 10 girls, all really glamorous,” she told the paper.

“The party was in full swing and Justin was showing off his dance moves. I wanted to take a selfie to show all my friends but security took my phone at the door and put it in a bucket.”

“He said, ‘Right, girls, let’s play.’ He kissed one of the girls as a dare and that’s when it started to get on another level.”

t one point, Bieber took her to the bedroom, where a second young woman lay on a king-sized bed covered in satin sheets.

“We got onto the bed and all started fooling around together,” she said.

But Bieber lavished more attention on Carter, and the second woman soon stormed off, she told the Sun.

“He seemed more into it, happier, when it was just me and him. We just had the most amazing sex,” she told the paper.

“We’d stop for a while and have a cigarette together and a chat.”

“He asked a lot about me and what I did.”

“I told him I couldn’t believe I was there with him and he just laughed and said I was cool,” she told the paper.

“It was a bit cheesy-American but he did not disappoint. Those naked pictures did not do him justice.”

http://pagesix.com/2015/12/12/model...ieber/?_ga=1.215649879.1923519037.1450189326​

Last edited:
For all the dudes who can't get chicks all you have to do is become a international superstar...... problem solved

Back
Top Bottom