Justin Bieber Vol. 16 and stylin' on you

Definitely sounds like a PR article though. It's a weird article for someone even to write.

Last edited:
Definitely sounds like a PR article though. It's a weird article for someone even to write.

Def a PR stunt. Just like they took all the girls phones, they make them sign NDAs to make sure they are quiet after everything goes down

I'm waiting for a chick to say R. Kelly is the Steph Curry of pee shots. Dat accuracy.

Last edited:

She the baddest one :smokin

young bieber the god been slowly slaying the entire family, he ain't want frankenberry kardashian tho .. once caityln fully transitions he gon' take her down too .. #beastmode.

women are hilarious. same chick who used to constantly give scott grief for basically being himself now smashing the most reckless 21 yo in the world :lol:

Why are you guys starting rumors.....

A girl can't leave a friend hotel room or be seen together without people thinking they are having intercourse?

Good grief.

women are hilarious. same chick who used to constantly give scott grief for basically being himself now smashing the most reckless 21 yo in the world
laugh.gif
i really liked her out of the entire family, but i just don't think she or her family cared that much for scott during losing both his parents, i mean regardless of how much of a jerk he was, that had to hurt to lose both parents that close, within 3 months of each other.

Scotty should move on start smashing ever chick left and right....... But that Coke is catching up to him. Smh

Last edited:
Bout to go upload some videos of me singing on YouTube

Make sure to wear pants to show off da pipe print.

I was watching bieber perform on the today show on tv and his live voice is barely average. Listening to Adele all the time has spoiled me.

Make sure to wear pants to show off da pipe print.

I was watching bieber perform on the today show on tv and his live voice is barely average. Listening to Adele all the time has spoiled me.
this is average... ?

Back
Top Bottom