Justin drive safely, Justin please drive safely. Vol. ALL OF THE LIGHTS!

tired.gif
Dude got a worse time walking around than the president. Ain't nobody trying to pull that 'ah my foot!' nonsense with the Secret Service. Lose that foot for real, all paid for with his tax money.

Paparazzi doing this all day:

Solarflare_tien.jpg

tired.gif
Dude got a worse time walking around than the president. Ain't nobody trying to pull that 'ah my foot!' nonsense with the Secret Service. Lose that foot for real, all paid for with his tax money.

Paparazzi doing this all day:

Solarflare_tien.jpg

If i got to smash selena gomez id put up with it.

But for real if that were me it would have been GTA vice city all over the place. Hop in car....smash the X button....run over everyone in way....get out of car....go back....take all their money....then leave

But for real if that were me it would have been GTA vice city all over the place. Hop in car....smash the X button....run over everyone in way....get out of car....go back....take all their money....then leave

Are there any female paparazzi? It just seems so weird that they are talking to him and throwing questions their way. If those aren't stalkers, i dont know what else would qualify

Are there any female paparazzi? It just seems so weird that they are talking to him and throwing questions their way. If those aren't stalkers, i dont know what else would qualify

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Viral video planted in order to change the law
Hope it works. What's worse is that they do even in the presence of small children.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Viral video planted in order to change the law
Hope it works. What's worse is that they do even in the presence of small children.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif

The entire paparazzi industry is ridiculous but don't get it twisted, its the consumers fault. If people didn't buy magazines and give all these sites revenue there wouldn't be chaos like this. Simple supply and demand. I'll never understand how people have time for or interest in celebrity hoopla. Go focus on your own life losers.

The entire paparazzi industry is ridiculous but don't get it twisted, its the consumers fault. If people didn't buy magazines and give all these sites revenue there wouldn't be chaos like this. Simple supply and demand. I'll never understand how people have time for or interest in celebrity hoopla. Go focus on your own life losers.

this dude had a fully automatic flash on his cam, going modern warfare in front of beiber's car
30t6p3b.gif
nah man idk if the money is worth that kind of madness.

...how long would it take for the paparazzi to get bored of him if he just stood in place for 10min straight?
nerd.gif

this dude had a fully automatic flash on his cam, going modern warfare in front of beiber's car
30t6p3b.gif
nah man idk if the money is worth that kind of madness.

...how long would it take for the paparazzi to get bored of him if he just stood in place for 10min straight?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom