Justin drive safely, Justin please drive safely. Vol. ALL OF THE LIGHTS!

Originally Posted by sreggie101

...how long would it take for the paparazzi to get bored of him if he just stood in place for 10min straight?
nerd.gif

With the going rate of $50 per each 2000x2000 jpeg of Justin and Selena, I don't think that kinda money would bore the paps at all.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

...how long would it take for the paparazzi to get bored of him if he just stood in place for 10min straight?
nerd.gif

With the going rate of $50 per each 2000x2000 jpeg of Justin and Selena, I don't think that kinda money would bore the paps at all.

Originally Posted by airbornho

tired.gif
Dude got a worse time walking around than the president. Ain't nobody trying to pull that 'ah my foot!' nonsense with the Secret Service. Lose that foot for real, all paid for with his tax money.

Paparazzi doing this all day:

Solarflare_tien.jpg
if the paparazzi were doing that all day it wouldn't effect anyone

Originally Posted by airbornho

tired.gif
Dude got a worse time walking around than the president. Ain't nobody trying to pull that 'ah my foot!' nonsense with the Secret Service. Lose that foot for real, all paid for with his tax money.

Paparazzi doing this all day:

Solarflare_tien.jpg
if the paparazzi were doing that all day it wouldn't effect anyone

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

The entire paparazzi industry is ridiculous but don't get it twisted, its the consumers fault. If people didn't buy magazines and give all these sites revenue there wouldn't be chaos like this. Simple supply and demand. I'll never understand how people have time for or interest in celebrity hoopla. Go focus on your own life losers.

real talk! my girl is constantly on those tmz type sites. i refuse to put money in their pockets. if i want celebrity news hell i could use twitter.

And Bieber's security should of called the restaurant earlier and had them make sure no paparazi was allowed on the restaurants property

The entire paparazzi industry is ridiculous but don't get it twisted, its the consumers fault. If people didn't buy magazines and give all these sites revenue there wouldn't be chaos like this. Simple supply and demand. I'll never understand how people have time for or interest in celebrity hoopla. Go focus on your own life losers.

real talk! my girl is constantly on those tmz type sites. i refuse to put money in their pockets. if i want celebrity news hell i could use twitter.

And Bieber's security should of called the restaurant earlier and had them make sure no paparazi was allowed on the restaurants property

Originally Posted by CJ003

Would they be allowed to do that though? It's not exactly a private venue. Besides, they would just wait right outside the restaurant's property. They're gonna dog him wherever, whenever no matter what. Biggest thing to stop though would be the crowding at the car, major safety issues with that. That's just plain lack of humanity to me, not like they didn't have enough pictures of him at that point. Has me thinking of what happened with Princess Diana.

Originally Posted by CJ003

Would they be allowed to do that though? It's not exactly a private venue. Besides, they would just wait right outside the restaurant's property. They're gonna dog him wherever, whenever no matter what. Biggest thing to stop though would be the crowding at the car, major safety issues with that. That's just plain lack of humanity to me, not like they didn't have enough pictures of him at that point. Has me thinking of what happened with Princess Diana.

Back
Top Bottom