Justin Timberlake - "Man of the Woods" New Album

Supplies > Filthy

By a mile.

But still the beat of Supplies carries the song. Justin we are disappoint. 2 in a row now.

No way. Filthy > Supplies. "Supply-eye-eye" makes me cringe. Listened only once and haven't since.

No way. Filthy > Supplies. "Supply-eye-eye" makes me cringe. Listened only once and haven't since.

Im the same way with Filthy. Song is beyond garbage to me.

Bottom line, both very underwhelming.

Both these singles are so bad it’s shocking. The song and the beat. This just further cements my opinion that he gets worse every album. I’ll wait until I hear the whole album, but so far he’s been downhill since his debut. First album is great, second album was carried by production but lyrics weren’t eh and the 3rd was eh. These singles sound even worse.

Kill that noise. 20/20 pt. 1 is his best album.

JT might catch his first brick (by his standards) if he doesn't find a good single. The two that came out aren't getting love at all and the videos are trash, I still think they make the songs sound worse.

^ Pharrell explained that in a Howard Stern interview a few years back. But it's interesting to hear JT acknowledge it for the first time.

He’s probably invincible due to the tour and SB half time show but both singles have little reply value

Justified is a little too raw to say it’s his best IMO and I love that album

Last Night might be my fav JT song

Justified got some trash on it, too much pop on there.

20/20 1 was my joint, I don't have to skip a song.

Never been a big fan of FSLS, probably skip more than half of that album

My order would be
20/20 1
NSYNC debut album
Justified
20/20 2
FSLS

I honestly think the Super Bowl performance will help the singles out. A lot of people still haven't even heard the singles yet believe it or not.

Sidebar: Anyone going to the tour? Im in for Chicago 2nd night.

ok automatically forgetting the 2 previous released songs and taking this as the first true single of the album

This dude JT needs to learn how to market an album.

How is "Say Something" not the only single you release from this album????

great song, gotta hope and pray the other singles are the only songs like that on the album

dude is 1/3

I don't think he really needs to market it because of the SB Halftime show, the singles are all still like top 10 on itunes

Say Something is :pimp:

I really don’t know what to expect from this album at this point, every song released has a different sound lol.

Not feeling these songs at all, so expectations for the album are low. Recently felt the same way about NERD album too tho, didn’t like the first 3 singles, but the album ended up being dope...hopefully it’s the same with this one.

Say Something is that uplifting, feel good music for the soul.

And the video was done in ONE take...sheez.

Say Something is better than first two singles, but still not a banger.

He has one more single release before album.

Back
Top Bottom