Justin Timberlake - "Man of the Woods" New Album

I agree that this is the best of the 3 so far- I love the beat and overall "comforting/wholesome" vibe to the song and video. the intro and both of their verses were solid, but I don't really understand the chorus. Maybe could've left 1 or 2 of the consecutive "say something!"s off the hook, but that's just me lol

After those 1st 2 singles I thought it was gonna be a wrap for JT, why even release that trash and not lead with this.

Also didn't realize there were Stapleton fans on NT :pimp:

Say Something is what I expected for this album, it's not bad but that ain't for me. Not something I would play often or at all.

he's 2/3 with these singles imo.. filthy was horrible and im a big JT fan. supplies grew on me and say something really should have been his first single for real.

Say Something will hit #1

Song is dope, Chris Stapleton’s voice is awesome

I wonder if he drops the Alicia Keys single as #4

Last edited:
Say Something will hit #1

Song is dope, Chris Stapleton’s voice is awesome

I wonder if he drops the Alicia Keys single as #4

Album is out next week right? He's gonna damn near release all the tracks beforehand :lol:

Album is out next week right? He's gonna damn near release all the tracks beforehand :lol:

yup, he said he was releasing 4 songs prior, album has 16 songs on it so hopefully there is some good stuff

Supplies and Filthy don't have a lot of reply value

Alternate Target Edition cover...

justintimberlake_manofthewoodstargete_aa41.jpg

Huge JT fan but this album is pretty boring after 1st listen. Interesting to see how some of these songs will be live.

just cruising through quickly, this album feels like it was rushed for the SB

I will need to listen when I am home to the whole thing but a lot of the songs sound all the same

breeze off the pond
Sauce
young man
say something
flannel
are what I vibed with on my first full listen. Def gonna give it some more spins though,
The stuff with Jessica Biel talkin after certain tracks gets annoying

Ran through the album a second time. I'm feeling it. 20/20 was too much IMO, but this has a good vibe and the right amount of tracks.

Funny enough, I saw the Beats interview that he did earlier this week. It was really good and gave good background behind this album. Once he said that his son's name means "Man of the Woods", it made me drop the expectations and early rumors of this being more of a country album and enjoy it for what it was.

On the first listen through, I like the album. Its different, but has a good vibe.

Yeah, this is pretty much the sound I expected. Country/Pop with a little R&B sprinkled around. This sound ain't for me at all, basically the male Taylor Swift album. Even the content is mad different than his other albums. **** is so far left that it made the first two singles sound good. 3-5 songs probably had my attention, not a single song I wanted to go back and play.

Back
Top Bottom