Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

Just got my tickets for the Vancouver show! So hyped :smokin

How did you get Vancouver early? I'm trying to get Toronto but the Citi Card pre-sale is only for U.S. dates (obviously).

EDIT: AMEX?

Last edited:
got 8 tickets myself at the rose bowl. passed on VIP, floor is cool but not when everyone is taller than you.

got 8 tickets myself at the rose bowl. passed on VIP, floor is cool but not when everyone is taller than you.
Good choice you have to remember they are touring in stadium events. I don't have a citi card so i cant get the presales but best believe when they go on sale the 28th I'm copping the cheapest tickets since there is not 1 bad seat in Citizens Bank Park

how strict is ticketmaster on the 8 tickets per household?

apparently i'm the only one of my friends who has a citicard and they want me to try and buy them more tickets.. i already bought 8.

anyone know?

damn, so if you attempt to buy more than 8, ALL tickets will get cancelled? or just whatever gets exceeded?

All. Some people do it without looking at the rules and they call Ticketmaster and tell them to cancel the extra and if the customer service is nice they will do it. But if you just buy 9 or more and don't do anything all 9 will be canceled.

All. Some people do it without looking at the rules and they call Ticketmaster and tell them to cancel the extra and if the customer service is nice they will do it. But if you just buy 9 or more and don't do anything all 9 will be canceled.

okay thanks.

another friend of mine tried to do two orders. one order for 4, then another order for 8. do you think this applies as well?

sorry for the barrage of questions. i just want to try and help out as many people

edit: he says he can already print his tickets for his initial order of 4

Last edited:
Yup. If his credit cards go to the same address it will be canceled. Doesn't matter if he can print them out. He'll get an email soon and those tickets will be invalid and not scan at the door. The rules are there to stop scalpers. Granted your friend might be a good guy just wanting to help his friends but it is what it is.

And no problem man I've been getting tickets for years so I know how confusing **** is with big events when you just want tickets lol

So can anyone get tickets on Wednesday presale on ticketmaster/livenation? Or is it something special?

Just got my Vancouver tix :smokin... but im thinking of hitting up the sf show instead.

Last edited:
Got my tickets for Baltimore via the Citi-card pre-sale.

I didn't wanna shell out $175-$250 for field so I went for lower level side line..I was 10 minutes late after they went on sale but managed to score 8 tickets on row 1...right on the side and only $99 per :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom