Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

will be at the Rose bowl
pimp.gif

anyone get it through the live nation app? said it was sold out (actually the correct word was tickets unavailable, $75 section)

luckily able to get it through facebook presale....after the correct code was posted

^ Good. That's the only way to keep folks in their seats. If you have one perform after the other, the venue would be partially empty. I for one would stay for both...damn that reminds me that I need to swoop a couple tickets.

Got tickets to Philly show at Citizens Bank Park... got Section 134 Row 11...two tickets for $240 on ticketmaster

Tickets to the concert at Yankee stadium we going for like $350+ in the same area :smh:

I think it is worth the hour and a half drive from nyc to save some coin.

My lady is super happy to see JT, he is a great performer...Future Sex Lovesounds tour was awesome.

I'm buying the album for sure...But I'm anxiously waiting for this to leak, I'm dying to listen to it already. I'm betting someone will leak it on Saturday after his stint on SNL :nerd:

just tried to get 4 tix via presale, go through once for $80 tix in the nose bleeds then I decided it really wasn't worth the price to sit so far away. The prices are ridiculous.

I was at Jay and Em concert at YS and I paid $175 for floor seats. These guys wants 80 to sit in the 400 sections - 150 to sit in the main level and they $300 for floor..it's crazy, you're out pricing fans, just like the Yankees do.

Got tickets to Philly show at Citizens Bank Park... got Section 134 Row 11...two tickets for $240 on ticketmaster

Tickets to the concert at Yankee stadium we going for like $350+ in the same area :smh:

I think it is worth the hour and a half drive from nyc to save some coin.

My lady is super happy to see JT, he is a great performer...Future Sex Lovesounds tour was awesome.

I mean you end up spending that extra money on traveling/tolls

I was looking at the tracklist on wiki, this album is over an hour with 10 songs? 79 minutes including the 2 bonus tracks :smokin. Suit and Tie and That Girl are the shortest songs while the others run 7-8 minutes long. The albums probably filled interludes and beat switches that we all love. Timbo knows 8)

EDIT: Entirely produced by Tim, no Pharrell/Neptunes sighting as we all hoped for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom