Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

why are half the tracks between 6-8 minutes long tho? :smh:

Is this a problem for you?

justin-unsure.gif

Just bought the album at target during my lunch break. Giving it a full listen at work and its :smokin. Dude never disappoints.

Think Im gonna hold out until the 2nd half drops later in the year. Im sure itll have some nice DD packaging 
devil.gif

In all seriousness I was wondering why even the deluxe edition of this album comes in a crappy jewel case... not that it's that serious but even the crappiest artists get cool digipacks these days... now we can guess why

i must have been drunk as hell when i first heard this, cause i'm on my second spin and

this **** is blowing me away.. JT is a bad bad man, he definitely lives up to the hype.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

edit:

i personally love long *** songs, as long as they're done right.

Last edited:
Think Im gonna hold out until the 2nd half drops later in the year. Im sure itll have some nice DD packaging 
devil.gif
In all seriousness I was wondering why even the deluxe edition of this album comes in a crappy jewel case... not that it's that serious but even the crappiest artists get cool digipacks these days... now we can guess why
Personally I still really like the jewel case. Not all digipacks are that good anyway. I think they do that to save money when they do digipacks because they seem cheaper and flimsier. I looked back at Justified and that digiback is garbage. But that's my personal opinion.

i dont like long songs either but so far listening to the album. i like it without paying too much attention to the lyrics.

after a few more plays ill give an honest opinion but JT sounds good man.

Probably ran through this joint about 10 times now :lol: Suit and Tie is def my least favorite track by a mile....and I liked that one when I first head it

That vid. >D

Can't say I saw Amour mixed with Blue Valentine, when I listened to Mirrors...

And then he got his Usher on and it turned into a budget Kanye video. :lol:

Last edited:
pimp.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
eek.gif
 dude is 3/3 album wise

this mess is HOT
Damn right he's 3/3. This man is like the God of music.
Sorry in advance for asking a question that I am sure has been discussed already, but not trying to read through the whole thread.

Can someone be kind and let me know which store has the album with bonus tracks? Thanks in advance.
Target. 
why are half the tracks between 6-8 minutes long tho?
mean.gif
Just more to love.

i question the long *** songs when i saw the track listing, but when you see how timbo switchs it up and its pretty much 2 songs in 1 its just fine when u bump it.

Think I'm in the minority,but I'm not feeling this album.

Only liked 3/10 songs.

S&T,Let The Groove Get In & That Girl.

To me the lyrics are repetitive, same goes with the hooks. Even on the songs I like.

BUT the production on this is INCREDIBLE.

Sadly won't be copping.

i question the long *** songs when i saw the track listing, but when you see how timbo switchs it up and its pretty much 2 songs in 1 its just fine when u bump it.

2 songs in 1?
10 X 2 = 20
20/20 experience? :nerd:

jk :lol: im hella reachin

That vid. >D

Can't say I saw Amour mixed with Blue Valentine, when I listened to Mirrors...

And then he got his Usher on and it turned into a budget Kanye video. :lol:

From the comments section on youtube:

it was inspired by his grandparents. It was their love story from the time they were young until old age. in the elderly scenes the man is a ghost. He passed away and now she has to live without him. When she drops the ring and Justin catches it it's a tribute to his own marriage saying that he's going to continue the family tradition and stay with his wife until they're old and grey.

Now that I understand what he was getting at, it makes the video that much more special. Good stuff from, JT.

Damn that explanation is awesome and sad but happy

JT man crush 5+ Experience Points

Last edited:
That explanation was great... Best music video I've seen in awhile. It made me like the song even more :lol:

Video kinda reminded me of that scene in Up :frown:

Picked up my copy at Target yesterday and just finished listening to it..................
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  I like it alot off the first spin, I definitely see this album having some legs for songs in the spring and summer.  Now I'm looking forward to the concert on August 8th.  JT and Jay should be real good. 

Back
Top Bottom