K-Ci/Jojo = 2 of the greatest living crackheads around....vol. YEAHHHHHHHHH!! (vid)

Originally Posted by romedadude

roll.gif
roll.gif

Nothing tops this one though

That video birthed the memorable "Jojo @ 1:50" phrase in The Smoking Section comment section
roll.gif
roll.gif
the crowd commentary got me cryin
"is he alright?"

"are you kidding me, pick him up!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

"Now, um, usually we don't do this, but uh.....JoJo, go head n break em off a lil preview of the album coming this fall"

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The thing that got me in the vid is the dude manning the spotlight.
The spotlight bounced just like Jojo.

Oh my GOD!

I have tears... At work crying from laughing so hard.

Good catch.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

That video birthed the memorable "Jojo @ 1:50" phrase in The Smoking Section comment section

"you picked me up when i was down"

Originally Posted by lil dre 08

Although it is funny, it really is kinda sad. I mean all that talent wasted.

They did they thang in they prime, they made use of they talent.

the captain morgan pose is one of the earliest memories I have of NT
kci3.jpg

But yeah I hope dude is in rehab or something.  Looking like ashy larry and @%@@

738991560_actzt-xl.jpg

Originally Posted by carbon16

roll.gif
roll.gif

"you picked me up when i was down"
eek.gif
  was this a interpretive dance? maybe we aren't even seeing the genius behind the music/performance.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

i remember i saw these dudes a while back here. just walking around the streets of Toronto. dudes looked like they were out of it. smh

WHOA...

My man was struggling to keep it together. His face was straight up popping and locking. My dude had Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo playing in simulcast on his face while he was holding that chair down swinging his little elf tip shoes.

Last edited:
WHOA...

My man was struggling to keep it together. His face was straight up popping and locking. My dude had Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo playing in simulcast on his face while he was holding that chair down swinging his little elf tip shoes.
:lol: that look tyrese gave him when it first started

My son was doing that World War Z shake .... And TGT??? WTF .... Give my man Tyrese another 30 second slot Coca-Cola

Back
Top Bottom