K-Ci/Jojo = 2 of the greatest living crackheads around....vol. YEAHHHHHHHHH!! (vid)

roll.gif
roll.gif
Ginuwine didn't know where he was or what the hell was going on. 

Damn man....I remember when TGT first came out.....

Tyrese look hella pissed. Gin held it down somewhat on the vocals but the internet prob got him going nutz right now.

Poor Tyrese....been supporting this dude for the longest.

i feel bad for TYreese for associating himself with this, he is so pass this. Tank and Ginuwine need the shine.

Was this from today or yesterday? I can't wait for Charlamagne to go in on GInuwine for this.

Last edited:
Ginuwine's shifty eyes and head movements have me convinced that one of the bugs from MIB took over his body

5 hour energy DOES NOT make you do this / he couldn't find anything better to say? Really ginuwine

I drank 2 at one time and the effects were not like this whatsoever

Y'all feeling bad for tyrese and this and that when he will probably make more money than all of us in this tread together.
Still feel bad ? Nah

Ginuwine Crackish lol

i feel bad for TYreese for associating himself with this, he is so pass this. Tank and Ginuwine need the shine.

Was this from today or yesterday? I can't wait for Charlamagne to go in on GInuwine for this.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
that was a rough 5 minutes. yeah G's facial expressions were doing something else, but its not as bad as i expected.

kci and jojo set the bar of destruction so high, i expected G to be dancing with his shirt off holding a bottle of henny,

DG co-sign? :lol:

Now you know that joint was trash.

Ginuwine lookin like he been drinking some 409 before he hit the set.

zUpGb.gif

I really hope that if Ginuwine really is on something, that he works on cleaning himself up after seeing that mess :smh:

Back
Top Bottom