K Fed is eating too good off Britney's money

I always use to hate on K-fed but I cant front he probably just parties all day and spend brits money..

Oh %%%$

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Intrigant

damn! what he eats?
with the money he getting from britt, he probably eating steak and eggs for breakfast and prime rib for dinner and washes it all done with abottle of

1324886503_bf33c44321.jpg

Originally Posted by solesavage

Damn, dude use to be cut. -No Bruno
chase_benz_britney_spears.jpg

How can you let yourself go like that?
sick.gif
Thank god you clarified that. Up until the Bruno reference I was afraid that's what you were directly referencing when I saw the picture; themovie Bruno. Clearly it's so easy to see that picture and automatically think....Sacha Barot Cohen. You sure saved yourself on that one. Nice work.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by fearthenut

sick.gif
Thank god you clarified that. Up until the Bruno reference I was afraid that's what you were directly referencing when I saw the picture; the movie Bruno. Clearly it's so easy to see that picture and automatically think....Sacha Barot Cohen. You sure saved yourself on that one. Nice work.

indifferent.gif
3d226844d17c707de309b1810f18fe151c07a739.gif

I heard he was doing this so he culd get a show on losing weight are something to that degree

Dudes choice of clothes doesn't help at all... Ya'll seen the lady he's got though?
smh.gif
I don't know how he does it
sick.gif

Oh and I think I read somewhere he's signed on to be a guinea pig for a weight loss thing, like Kirstie Alley kinda styles.. Not that that amounted toanything

Originally Posted by fearthenut

sick.gif
Thank god you clarified that. Up until the Bruno reference I was afraid that's what you were directly referencing when I saw the picture; the movie Bruno. Clearly it's so easy to see that picture and automatically think....Sacha Barot Cohen. You sure saved yourself on that one. Nice work.

indifferent.gif

The only thing worse than a dumb person is an angry dumb person.

Back
Top Bottom