K Fed is eating too good off Britney's money

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Reverse gold digging FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dont hate on the man because a woman is sending him monthly living expenses checks.

QFT!

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by solesavage

Damn, dude use to be cut. -No Bruno
chase_benz_britney_spears.jpg

How can you let yourself go like that?
sick.gif
Thank god you clarified that. Up until the Bruno reference I was afraid that's what you were directly referencing when I saw the picture; the movie Bruno. Clearly it's so easy to see that picture and automatically think....Sacha Barot Cohen. You sure saved yourself on that one. Nice work.

indifferent.gif

The only thing worse than a dumb person is an angry dumb person.
roll.gif

sick.gif
Thank god you clarified that. Up until the Bruno reference I was afraid that's what you were directly referencing when I saw the picture; the movie Bruno. Clearly it's so easy to see that picture and automatically think....Sacha Barot Cohen. You sure saved yourself on that one. Nice work.

indifferent.gif
2114g9h.jpg

right over your head it went.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

The only thing worse than a dumb person is an angry dumb person.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, he did get huge.

Sometimes now I watch older music videos, and I'd spot him dancing and I would be like, hey that's K-Fed! I remember seeing him dancing withDestiny's Child on the Soul Train Music Awards, and he is also in their Bootylicious video. I was also watching Christina Milian's AM to PM music videoand he is in there. But yup, he is secured for life with the Britney Spears money he has coming in.

Back
Top Bottom