::: Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders ::: JPZx Posting Nonsense As Usual

Our chances improved when Campbell got hurt and since Boller is getting the start.

D Bowe is gonna have to have a big game and we're gonna have to shut down RUN DMC.

*Bart Scott* "CAN'T WAIT" */Bart Scott*

carson for sure starting?

jumpman- hope you didn't shed too many tears for you boy campbell today.

I'm 90% sure Carson will start. No way we take a huge risk like that and don't start him.

Raiders win by 14.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

carson for sure starting?

jumpman- hope you didn't shed too many tears for you boy campbell today.

No tears. I admit he is mediocre but he was the best option wr had to say he wasn't then you are blind.

laugh.gif
Carson starting already? Damn. Hope DMC runs all over them

I'm not at all certain that Carson will start.

I'm confident that we can beat the Chiefs with Boller at QB and I'm sure Hue Jackson is too.

With the bye week coming up I only see him starting if he looks absolutely amazing in his 1-2 days of practice prior to Sunday. No need to rush him back to NFL action.

Wouldn't mind seeing Carson play right away, especially against a team we should beat in the Chiefs.

Just keep running the ball, play solid D and we will be fine.

I just hope they dont overlook the Cheifs and get spanked
It'll be nice going into the bye week on a 3 game win streak
pimp.gif

lets gooooooo! all yall need to check the division thread. i put a sig bet out there.... thats if you're man enough.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

lets gooooooo! all yall need to check the division thread. i put a sig bet out there.... thats if you're man enough.
smile.gif

Let's make it Sig avy bet for a month. I'll understand if your too much of a ({})
laugh.gif

Offensive line will need to dominate early and often. Defense can't allow big plays to be given up.

This game will be closer than it should, but I think we can pull it out.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

smile.gif

Let's make it Sig avy bet for a month. I'll understand if your too much of a ({})
laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif
lets do it. im not losing this bet 2 years in a row.
grin.gif

anyone else want in on this?

makes sense as to why we faked a fg and went for it on 4th down last week. SeaBass is hurt

Back
Top Bottom