::: Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders ::: JPZx Posting Nonsense As Usual

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Let's make it Sig avy bet for a month. I'll understand if your too much of a ({})
laugh.gif
lets do it. im not losing this bet 2 years in a row.
grin.gif

anyone else want in on this?
Count me in.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Let's make it Sig avy bet for a month. I'll understand if your too much of a ({})
laugh.gif
lets do it. im not losing this bet 2 years in a row.
grin.gif

anyone else want in on this?
Count me in.

You can add me to the list. I want "AG 47 Told Me" in your sig when the Chiefs get handled
laugh.gif
. Timeframe...same as whatever was agreed on.

Ur Raider insider ajiiiplatinum:

Boller to start
Janikowkski not playing
Reece is back
Pryor will get a few plays
Game is sold out.

Take it to the bank LOL

im down for whatever. rules go as...

bet is for a month,
if raiders win, i will take a sig and avy that is agreed upon by the raiders fans that are in on it.

if Chiefs win, you all will put the Chiefs arrowhead symbol in ur avy, with my current sig.

ppl involved are...

JumpmanFromDaBay
TheFoteenth
AG 47.

probables include
lakerforlifeman
Mr.Jordan04

i cant wait to see yall faces on sunday.

laugh.gif
We need some more Chef fans in this. You have to have the sig for 1 month x every member that bets. If it's 3 raider fans, then it's 1 month each, = 3 months.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Ur Raider insider ajiiiplatinum:

Boller to start
Janikowkski not playing
Reece is back
Pryor will get a few plays
Game is sold out.

Take it to the bank LOL

Figured Boller would start.
Ouch on SeaBass....

Interesting if Pryor gets on the field.

Peace

naaahhh, im not doin it for three months. were not doing it by person. its a month across the board, no matter how many ppl want to take the bet.

You know what...the more I think about this, the more I think this game will be very close. Division rivals. KC had an extra week to prepare. Should make for a good good battle.

And what happened to all those Chief fans that were around last year? All them fools came out when ya'll got lucky. I respect you for sticking around, but them other dudes are clowns.

Originally Posted by AG 47

You know what...the more I think about this, the more I think this game will be very close. Division rivals. KC had an extra week to prepare. Should make for a good good battle.

And what happened to all those Chief fans that were around last year? All them fools came out when ya'll got lucky. I respect you for sticking around, but them other dudes are clowns.
Those ##!@!% are ghooooooooooooooooost 
roll.gif

I just realized taimaishu123 the only KC fan to post in this whole thread.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

lol. i tried to get 2 other NTers that are from KC to get in on it, but they declined. i remember Henz0 co-signed us last year too
30t6p3b.gif

ill rep KC till i die. chiefs, royals, sporting KC, etc... it dont matter.

where is rick fox jr. at? dude co-signed us last year too.

but forreal tho. im a lil drunk. everyone i have talked to on twitter think that im Asian because of my NT name. what do you think i am?

but forreal tho. im a lil drunk. everyone i have talked to on twitter think that im Asian because of my NT name. what do you think i am?

Sad. Lonely.

Back
Top Bottom