::: Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders ::: JPZx Posting Nonsense As Usual

I don't have as much confidence in this game as some of you, call me a pessimist. Maybe it's because I haven't watched much of KC this year (because there hasn't been much to watch), but I have the strangest feeling that we might be shown up.

My one prediction: DMC will have more yards on the ground than Boller will have in the air.

loll. forget yall dudes. LETTTTSSS GOOOOOOOO! CHHHHIIIEEEEFFFFSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im black btw...

and cool.. you showed vids of a white safety being blown up
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

if you were a man, you would get in on this bet.

damn wes. i just remembered bout the bet when i was lookin for the fantasy thread. last minute entry...count me in. go chiefs!

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

loll. forget yall dudes. LETTTTSSS GOOOOOOOO! CHHHHIIIEEEEFFFFSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im black btw...

and cool.. you showed vids of a white safety being blown up
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

if you were a man, you would get in on this bet.
wink.gif

Chiefs Inactives: WR Jeremy Horne, QB Ricky Stanzi, S Reshard Langford, T Steve Maneri, WR Jerheme Urban, DL Brandon Bair, DL Jerrell Powe

Raiders inactives: QB Jason Campbell, K Sebastian Janikowski, CB Chimdi Chekwa, CB Chris Johnson, FB Marcel Reece, G Bruce Campbell, WR Chaz Schilens

yea bro, McClain promised we would win the next 5 on twitter when we were 0-3. looks like it could be true!!!

Back
Top Bottom