Kanye Bossed up With Kim .. hops out a Gold Lambo dressed as Batman with Catwoman Kim

Kanye :smh: you got all the $ in the world & show up in that StruggleMan costume

I've seen better homemade outfits @ comic book conventions/midnight movie premieres

this. dude could easily afford the actual costume from the movies...whats with this salvation army costume.

am i the only one who thinks a gold car is tacky as hell?

Naw, usually that **** it. But given the day of the year it was, the fact that its an event, and lets not forget, this is Kanye we're talking about. It sort of makes sense.

His car got a costume too I guess?

Kanye be wearing all this expensive gear and ish, how does he have the nerve to show up in that run of the mill batman costume :x

has Ye EVER dressed up for Halloween tho before this? You saw the sailor suit he came up with, this was probably pulling teeth for Kim (her favorite holiday); she got him to compromise when she stepped out in that catsuit. And I think that his costume is so cheap is the best part 
roll.gif

how many times are you guys going to play follow the leader with these Kanye critiques?

do you not see all that *** in the Michelle Pfeifer-esque cat suit?

most of you guys like men and its apparent.

has Ye EVER dressed up for Halloween tho before this? You saw the sailor suit he came up with, this was probably pulling teeth for Kim (her favorite holiday); she got him to compromise when she stepped out in that catsuit. And I think that his costume is so cheap is the best part 
roll.gif
lol yea you right, never thought of it like that. 

Back
Top Bottom