Kanye Bossed up With Kim .. hops out a Gold Lambo dressed as Batman with Catwoman Kim

Maybe I'm the only one, but the juxtaposition of Kanye in a lambo, with Kim K, and he's wearing a cheap costume is hilarious to me.

Kanye could afford the real suit Christian Bale wore, but the fact that he went with this is awesome. 

Never thought I would see a female look better than Michelle Pfeiffer in that suit. Got damn Kim :smh: :pimp:

Ye you better than that :lol:

Last edited:
Yall think Kanye spent anytime on that costume?

I don't like the idea of him being dragged around all of Miami but im confident

Kim picked up that ish for him and just told him to wear it because she wanted to be

Catwoman this year.

Maybe I'm the only one, but the juxtaposition of Kanye in a lambo, with Kim K, and he's wearing a cheap costume is hilarious to me.

Kanye could afford the real suit Christian Bale wore, but the fact that he went with this is awesome. 

Naw I'm with you.

I never thought I would say this in a Kanye thread but

#POBRE

Last edited:
Kim picked up that ish for him and just told him to wear it because she wanted to be

Catwoman this year.

KanyeShrug1.jpg

those last pics....:x my body has never been this ready for anythin nor will it be for a long time.....

Gold Lambo.................. but one of the most poorly made costumes I have ever seen
mikeborwnwhat_1.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom