Kanye Elevated Taylor Swifts Career

Nope.

She was already huge before Kanye's shenanigans.

That is all.

nice spelling
pimp.gif

j/k i don't really care
laugh.gif
but yeah, shes BEEN popular.

she just tore down the CMA

you can't say Kanye did not have an effect on that

they even clowned him on the award show lol

I'd say her relationship with Taylor Lautner has elevated her career more than the Kanye incident, which has faded into internet memeness.

She was, but the Kanye incident didnt bring down her career... only helped her.. Kanye being a ****** from Taylor Swifts POV.. FTW!

Her career and music were already "elivated".
Kanye just made it so people were talking about her more often, or mostly the situation between them more.

People were talking about this like it was a fact on the radio this morning, that kanye "made" her a big star, and I just lol'ed and changed thestation. Such stupidity.

only people he put on were non country/pop fans...

she was already doing her thing before him...unless she sold a few more million records cuz of him he didnt do anything for her career...yeah some new peopleknow her name but most didnt run out to buy her album...

Her career was nice (before)

music is ight, definitely not superstar worthy

but i seriously think she bout to make superstar status

people are talkin about her that don't even know about her

she got the sympathy vote

the white women in america vote

she got the light weight talent vote

i won't be surprised if she on some superstar status, which took off after the Kanye incident

yeah, and she did well at the CMAs before too.
only thing different now is more people who don't listen to country has now starting to recognize her.

she's got the pop-country on lock at the moment.
she's the current Carrie Underwood...who rocked out the CMA's when she 1st burst onto the scene

only thing Kanye did for her was to make non country people aware of who she was.

Kanye did nothing but hurt his own career

NTers needa start living outside NT

just because country isn't big on here doesn't mean it's not relevant but I know that's how a lot of you clowns think

country artist's fans actually buy their albums instead of hanging on their jock than stealing the album

Originally Posted by blazinRook

she just tore down the CMA

you can't say Kanye did not have an effect on that

they even clowned him on the award show lol
I absolutely can.

Her album came out over a year ago, she sold millions of records, topped the singles chart, all before Kanye's incident.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I'd say her relationship with Taylor Lautner has elevated her career more than the Kanye incident, which has faded into internet memeness.
The hell is that?

I don't even know who that is, Kanye definitely gave her infinitely more buzz than before. She wasn't no trending topic before Kanye.

Matter of fact, I'm bout to tell girls I make they **+ trending topics.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

country artist's fans actually buy their albums instead of hanging on their jock than stealing the album
that's what I was talking about the other day, the concerts too are sold out and a lot of fun for the most part

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

she's got the pop-country on lock at the moment.
she's the current Carrie Underwood...who rocked out the CMA's when she 1st burst onto the scene

only thing Kanye did for her was to make non country people aware of who she was.
more people buzzing about her, more people aware of her, she can only go up

my cousins, who don't listen to her, are defending her, while i'm thinking "why do you even care about this girl?"

"because Kanye West is an ***"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by eye see soles

The hell is that?

I don't even know who that is
r1058w.gif

you got a point, just gave people you already hated him another reason to hate him even more.
still doesn't mean they care about her. more dudes started beasting over her though
Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

The girls not that cute...and her music is for teenage girls...why would anybody on here would know of her before what Kanye did is beyond me...Im jus sayin tho...

cause she is that cute, and her music is good

The girls not that cute...and her music is for teenage girls...why would anybody on here would know of her before what Kanye did is beyond me...Im jus sayintho...

Back
Top Bottom