Kanye from Pareeee...lol

A message from kwest on Vimeo.

Martin Louis King Jr.
laugh.gif

The mister Rogers intro had me
roll.gif

Im sorry but Kanye's fame has gone to his head.

Unlike the rest of NT I thought he was cool but now i cant even respect dude anymore. I hate people with big egos

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Sneaker Showcase

/thread

So you must miss the countless threads made on his tail, hair, and entourage. The second he MAKES a video it belongs in sneaker showcase
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Unlike the rest of NT I thought he was cool but now i cant even repect dude anymore. I hate people with big egos
Word...I love homies music but...dude is a tool

but Dakinggii knows who in the game is the truth....word to Drizzy Drake Rogers

Unlike the rest of NT I thought he was cool but now i cant even repect dude anymore. I hate people with big egos

Dude I am not trying to defend him in any way, but he has been cocky since before his first album dropped. I still remember in an early interview him sayingthat he will be the best rapper within 5 years, people laughed at him

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Sneaker Showcase

/thread

So you must miss the countless threads made on his tail, hair, and entourage. The second he MAKES a video it belongs in sneaker showcase
indifferent.gif

Nah fool, IT'S BEEN POSTED IN THE SNEAKER SHOWCASE ALREADY

Buddy tried to "son" me with the "
indifferent.gif
" ......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Word...I love homies music but...dude is a tool

but Dakingii knows who in the game is the truth....word to Drizzy Drake Rogers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Truth

Okay, if you don't see the point, don't post in the thread, simple as that. You claim irrelevance, your presence in this thread proves otherwise.

Okay, if you don't see the point, don't post in the thread, simple as that. You claim irrelevance, your presence in this thread proves otherwise.

This thread is irrelevant...but YOU comin' at ME all "Hard body" because I simply stated that this was posted in "sneaker showcase"is relevant enough to respond ...period

Now we can play Tennis and go back and forward...or you can stay on topic with this pointless thread....Your Choice....

EZ
pimp.gif

dudes always get salty when they make a thread that was already posted and somebody comes in and lets them know POSTED.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

dudes always get salty when they make a thread that was already posted and somebody comes in and lets them know POSTED.

laugh.gif
... I saw it in sneaker showcase, admitted so. Dude said it was in the wrong forum, I disagree. I wasn't even mad.
laugh.gif
My point is that I see 12kanye threads a day hating on him, and I post one that HE made, and it doesn't belong, than dude claims I went "Hard Body" on him because I threwa
indifferent.gif
at him
laugh.gif

Dude I am not trying to defend him in any way, but he has been cocky since before his first album dropped. I still remember in an early interview him saying that he will be the best rapper within 5 years, people laughed at him
I'm still laughing at him.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif
... I saw it in sneaker showcase, admitted so. Dude said it was in the wrong forum, I disagree. I wasn't even mad.
laugh.gif
My point is that I see 12 kanye threads a day hating on him, and I post one that HE made, and it doesn't belong, than dude claims I went "Hard Body" on him because I threw a
indifferent.gif
at him
laugh.gif

Buddy, buddy, buddy....Where in the hell do you see me say "wrong forum"....
nerd.gif

You just typing to see yourself type now....
laugh.gif

Sneaker Showcase

/thread

Am I missing something?...If I was late (which I was)....Why not just say late, or already posted in sneaker showcase?

Edit: NVM Carry on......
smile.gif

Unlike the rest of NT I thought he was cool but now i cant even respect dude anymore. I hate people with big egos
Not trying to pick on you or anything, but I never got this argument about Kanye. He's always been the same to me. Kanye always had a HUGEEGO.When he first started out, he had an Ego, he was always complaining about not being put on with Rockafella, he was always complaining about not winning theGrammys, and he was complaining about not performing at MTV Music Awards.. I liked Kanye when he first started out, and I still like him. I understand if youdidn't like him when he started, but most people like what he brought to hip hop when he began. Kanye to me is a strong willed man. Try being in the game,while losing your mom and your fiance. He ain't no punk to me. That's what you call tough. But like any other form of entertainment, Artists, Singers,and Comedians, all have their ups and downs. Too much exposure will get the masses hating on you for no reason.

Sneaker Showcase

/thread

Am I missing something?...If I was late (which I was)....Why not just say late, or already posted in sneaker showcase?

Edit: NVM Carry on......
smile.gif

-Gets his "early 90s Pete Sampras" on-

Well....

1) You knew you were late...
2) You knew this was posted in the "Sneaker Showcase" forum

...So basically what you're doing now his helping me help you understand why this thread is pointless by admitting it...

Game, Set, Match.....
pimp.gif

10ptnws2.gif

^ I am not taking sides, but you are starting to sound real lame brother.
laugh.gif

Dude made a thread you hated on for existing yet you have 8 posts in here
laugh.gif
, then you act like you won something he admitted in the first place? He postedit in here because he felt it belonged in general..you can disagree, but you posting trophies and +#$
roll.gif
roll.gif
I admit this is lame and isn'tsomething that interests me, but come on fam for real? your life is that lame that you have to pick fights on the interwebz?

Back
Top Bottom