[\Kanye Speaks- Leno Returns Tonight!! 10pm On NBC Vol. Kanye Spoke/]

Look at y'all. Got my mans *%@#!@ up in the head now.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Allen's lip trembled but he kept his fluids.
No he didn't
laugh.gif
I don't remember tears in that interview.

Yes AI did tear up and let a few drop during that. One of my fav. interviews of all time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay Leno is known for his softball questions. Very surprised that he asked Kanye about his mom. Shocked actually

i feel that it was out of line for jay to ask about his moms, lol kanye was speechless

Originally Posted by Sputnik

i feel that it was out of line for jay to ask about his moms, lol kanye was speechless
nothing about it was outta line

i'll be the first to say it, karma is a %!$!# Kanye, dude only cares about himself and he isn't sorry at ALL

Originally Posted by StillIn729

i'll be the first to say it, karma is a %!$!# Kanye, dude only cares about himself and he isn't sorry at ALL
if he didn't care he probably wouldn't of apologized and almost tear up

Great question by Jay Leno...he did it tastefully, and whoever in here said he did it to show Kanye acts like a spoiled child, I think you might be right...

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Real talk it looked like it really hit him that he was being a complete douche.

word. dudes acting like people cant apologize.
son still got hate in his heart about what kanye did last night
smh.gif

how are you going to say dude isnt sorry when he was caught up in the corner like that on live television about to damn near go into tears thinking about hismom.

but whatevverrrrr
people will have their opinions. yours is just as good as mine.

Real talk though, dude's hurt and been acting out since his moms died, but people lose people everyday, buck up and move on. Well not move on, but not letit still affect your everyday interactions.

that hurt to watch, he kept it real and told the truth he doesnt know how to deal with moms just yet and hes letting his pain from that affect other people. ifyou can look at that and still think kanye really just did it to be an %#* and there wasnt some underlying factors i dont know what to tell ya. he even saidits no justification and he knows what he did is wrong and you saw the shame on his face for real.

I'll always be a fan of dude because of his raw emotion. The same raw emotion that pours into his music, and the same raw emotion that compels him to makepoor impulse decisions.

..The gift and the curse.

I think he needs some therapy. He obviously has some pent up issues he needs to get out. Everyone makes mistakes. No one's perfect. Thats how you learn. Ijust hope something good can come out of all of this. He is an extreme talent, and it would be a shame for it go down the drain over something stupid likethis.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Real talk it looked like it really hit him that he was being a complete douche.

This dude got some emotional problems. That's why he have that ego, mad insecure, acting out all the time. Dude got fix his life, first step should bedropping that ho on his side.

Back
Top Bottom